Prom

•Maddy's POV•

When I woke up I took a shower. I put on some makeup just enough to hide the blemishes, mascara, and baby lips. I left my long hair in its natural beach waves. I put on black high waisted shorts my I woke up like this shirt and black whitesider beanie on. I also put on jakes obey hoodie. Then I got a text from jake to come over so I grabbed my penny and headed out the door. When I got to Jakes house I just walked in and he told me we were doing a cover of Ain't it fun. So we went into his studio and recorded because it was just a YouTube video we recorded us just having fun in the studio. While it was uploading jake said

"I see you like my hoodie" with his little smirk

"Yeah I'm keeping It hope you don't mind" I said and winked.

We just bursted out laughing. He kissed my forehead.

•Jakes POV•

I had to tell Maddy something but when she came over she was wearing my obey hoodie and her whitesider beanie. Damn she was adorable. But we recorded a cover of ain't it fun and uploaded it to YouTube. I decided to say "I see you like my hoodie" and smirked. "Yeah I'm keeping it I hope you don't mind" she said and winked. We just bursted out laughing and I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and I told her I had to tell her something.

"What?" She asked me

"I got invited to tour with magcon this summer."

"CONGRATS" she screamed and jumped into my arms giving me a hug.

"But i don't know if I'm going to take the offer. It means having to leave without my best friend/girlfriend. I can't be without you I need you"I tell her.

"Oh..." Is all she says.

"Unless can you come with me?"

"YES of course you idiot you know I'd love to!" She says.

"We leave the week after we get out of school and get back two months later." I tell her.

"Okay!" She says excitedly.

Maddy left an hour later because prom is tomorrow. So I invited Dyl over to sleepover so we can help each other in the morning. He said of course especially because it's Friday and prom is tomorrow. When he got here I asked him wait who are you going to prom with?

•Dylan's POV•

Jake invited me to sleepover so I said yes of course because prom is tomorrow and it's Friday besides the point. He asked me who I'm going with to prom so I told him. Maddy already knew because she is like sisters with McKenna, my prom date. McKenna is 16 and she is an actress along with Maddy, that's partially why they get along so well. Maddy and McKenna look like twins same blue eyes same blond hair. Same skin tone, same style. They look alike, act alike, and are practically the same person they both dance well, and they both act. They also both sig and sound alike. It's kind of creepy how close they are to being the same person.

•Maddy's POV•

When I went home, I invited McKenna to sleepover because we planned we would get ready together in the morning. She was going with Dylan. The four of us are practically going together because Jacob and I are going and than McKenna and Dyl. Kenzie and I are like twin sisters and jake Dyl and I are all really close so it works out really well. Dyl and I went prom shopping together and Jake and Dyl and than I helped Kenzie. Jake would've went with Kenzie instead of Dyl but he didn't know Dyl and Kenzie were going together.

***next day***

•Maddy's POV•

When I woke up I took a shower and than I did my makeup I only dabbed a little concealer over my blemishes like always because I hate having a full face of foundation on. I put on eye primer and put on silver eyeshadow to match my dress. I did eyeliner which I usually never do and winged it out. I put on some baby lips and my makeup was done. Kenzie was in the shower while I did my makeup and when she got out she did her makeup while I dried my hair. Kenzie did my hair for me just like I told her to to. She waterfall braided my hair and curled the end pieces that were falling.

•Kenzie's POV•

Maddy took a shower and when she was doing her makeup I took a shower. Then when Maddy was drying her hair I did my makeup. I put on just enough concealer to hide my blemishes, I hate having a face full of foundation. I put on eye primer and than did gold eyeshadow. I put on eyeliner which I rarely do and winged it out but not to much just following my eyes natural path. Maddy and I had the same dress except hers was silver and white and mine was gold and a light pink. Maddy has silver high heels and I had gold high heels. While my hair was drying I did Maddy's hair. She wanted it waterfall braided while curling the falling pieces. She showed me a picture so I knew what she was talking about. When I was done with her hair my hair was dry and she did mine. I wanted it like little strands over lapping each other and secured with bobby pins. Than we were finished.

•Jacobs POV•

Dylan slept over last night and when we woke up I took a shower first while Dylan slept in a little bit. Then I got out and dried my hair. While I was doing my hair, Dyl took a shower. Then while I was putting my suit on Dyl did his hair and than put on his suit. We both had the same suit, just nice basic black suits with a white dress shirt on underneath. When we were finished the limo we were renting showed up at our door. We drove to the store and picked up roses. I got Madison red roses while Dylan got McKenna white roses. Then were off to pick up the girls.

•Maddy's POV•

Right as we finished the doorbell rang and it was Dyl and Jake. They both had the same black suit on with a nice white dress shirt underneath. My wonderful boyfriend Jake brought me red roses and Dylan brought Kenzie white flowers. They went with our dresses amazingly. Dyl probably helped jake and said red will go with Maddy's dress and figured that white goes with everything for Kenzie. When they escorted us outside their was a beautiful slick white limo outside a few houses down so we wouldn't see when we opened the door. We had a blast at prom and we were all giggles. Jacob is such a good boyfriend and Dylan is also for Kenzie. Tonight was honestly one of the best days of my life. We have so many cute pictures of the four of us and of us in couples.