The Park

•Maddy's POV•

I answered the phone call. She started screaming at me cussing me out saying how could I do this how could I date her ex but I just said that I really like him and he's been my best friend forever. She just said whatever and hung up on me. I guess we aren't friends anymore but I don't need her I have Jacob and Dyl for me.

****next day****

•Dylan's POV•

Jacob slept over last night and told me we had to go to the mall and I had to help him pick out a suit for prom. So I did and I told him I helped Maddy yesterday but I refused to explain what she was wearing it would ruin the surprise. He ended up

picking out a black suit. Its so cute seeing my best friends who've I known forever and always got told by maddy that she liked jake go to prom with him. I knew they would end up together. When we were finished, we went back to my house. We decided to go to a park with Maddy to go penny board around. So Jacob just put on some black jeans with his obey hoodie and I just through on my black jeans and a basic red shirt. We grabbed our penny's and headed out the door to pick up Maddy down the street. Jake obviously put on some cologne because he wanted to smell good for Maddy. it's so cute how he always thinks about her.

•Maddy's POV•

Dyl and Jake invited me to go penny boarding so I put on black skinny jeans and a cropped baseball tee that was maroon and white. I put on some perfume because I wanted to smell good for Jake and grabbed my penny when I heard a knock at the door and I heard the door open. They always just walked right in, were that close. I put on my white Dr.Martens and we were out the door. We were penny boarding in the park and I was freezing. I said ugh I'm freezing I should've brought a jacket. Not thinking much of it and what instantly happened? Jacob took off his obey hoodie and gave it to me he is so sweet. Awe baby I said and kissed him. And Dyl just laughed at us being so coupley. He knows I've always had a crush on Jake and he's so happy for me. But we ended up taking cute couple pictures in the sunset. One of us kissing, and one of us like walking away holding hands with me in his hoodie. I never actually took it off I had it on in all the pics. We also took a lot more like ones of me on his back,him giving me a piggy back ride. We also took one of him lifting me up and kissing me. Then there was also the one where he was sitting in the street and I was bending over kissing him. We took a lot of pictures. Some being with my Polaroid and some on my iPhone 5s. Dyl took all the photos and he actually enjoyed doing it. When it got dark the boys brought me home and I fell asleep in Jacobs obey hoodie. It had his sent all over it.