Chapter 4

Hook fluttered his eyes open and realized it was morning. He looked down and saw Emma's head resting on his chest as she slept peacefully.

He slowly slipped from under her and stood up, careful not to wake her. He pulled a blanket over her body since the temperature had been dropping rapidly and even in a closed apartment it was cold.

He looked outside from the window and by his surprise it was snowing.

"Damn" he whispered to himself.

He turned around when he heard a groan. Emma started to shift in the green couch and sat up squinting her eyes at the sunlight that was peaking through the window.

He sat back on the couch with her.

"Did we fall asleep?" She asked.

"Aparantly" I chuckle, "Goodmorning" he added placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning" she said back with a smile.
She stood up and walked to the bathroom splashing water on her face and brushing her teeth.

"Can we go to Granny's, I'm hungry" she said once she was out of the restroom and back in the living room.

"Of course" Hook smiled, "but it's snowing outside" he finished.

"The inn is connected to the diner, we don't have to go outside" she explained.

"Maybe I don't want to go out of here, maybe I want to stay right here...with you" Hook smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She smiled at how he wasn't afraid to show his affection for her.

"Fine, I'll call Ruby and have her bring something" Emma said releasing from Hook's grip and picking up the phone.

"She said she'll bring it once it's done" Emma said as she placed down the phone.

"What do you suppose we do in the meanwhile?" Hook asked.

Emma's eyes shot open with a grin as she got an idea,
"What is it?" Hook asked knowing she was up to something.

"You are going to watch Peter Pan" Emma said standing up and looking through a stash of DVD's next to the TV.

"Why would we want to watch him?" Hook asked. Emma quietly laughed "were not gonna watch him, were gonna watch his story" she said putting the disc in the slot and the movie started.

She sat back down next to him. She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled up close to him, resting her head on his chest.

The movie got to the part and where Captain Hook came on.
"Who's that?" Hook asked noticing the hook that replaced the cartoon's hand.

"That is, Captain Hook" Emma said looking up at him.
"No, I don't think so, he looks nothing like me?" Hook scoffed.

"Well when I was a kid, that's the only Captain Hook I knew, until I met you" Emma said smiling.

"Who do you think's better?" Hook smirked.
"Definitely you, that Hook is ruthless, you have a true heart" she smiled looking up at him.

He looked down at her and leaned in for a kiss. She deepened the kiss tugging at his coat.
"And your also better because you kiss like that" she slightly laughed.

He grinned and kissed her once more before pulling her close to him and continued watching the movie.