Chapter 16

Emma walked into the hospital room 205 again, where her one true love was.
She hopes this works, it might not.

She approached him slowly, "so, how about we try that kiss?" She smirked playfully.

"Swan, are you sure because -" she cut him off, "I'm sure" she said determined.

Hell, she was determined. She wasn't going to lose him, not even a chance.
She needed him, he was her breath of fresh air. And like he often joked, he was her devishly handsome pirate.

"Just promise me something?" She started. He turned his full attention to her, "of course, love. Anything."

She took a shaky breath, "I do love you" she whispered.

A grin appeared on his face from ear to ear, his eyes brightened up. And for a slight second she swore he was recuperated.

"I love you too, Swan" he said gazing into her eyes. Emeralds and ceruleans colliding. "I have since that bloody beanstalk."

She laughed at his reference, "well, it took me longer than 5 minutes." She teased.

He laughed biting his lip, "more like 5 seconds." She rolled her eyes and took his hand in hers.

They laced their fingers, and she didn't know how, put her hand fit perfectly in his. Like they were made for each other.

She looked in his eyes and slowly leaned down, every inch she closed of space added one more nerve to her worries.

He leaned in as well, she put her index finger under his chin, tilting it up. His cold and now silver scruff brushing her fingertip.

She leaned closer, her heavy breathing hitching over his pale thin lips.

His lips slowly parted and she watched his eyes flutter closed. She closed her eyes as well, and gently pressing her lips to his.

A spark went off, like electricity coursing through her blood. But she didn't feel the huge gust of wind she expected...