Chapter 14

Emma burst through the hospital door with Regina following close behind. She walked up to the front desk,
"Jones." She said looking at the lady as she looked in the computer for the name, "relation?" The nurse asked.
"friend, girlfriend", Emma said tripping over the words.
"Sorry," said the nurse, "only family members."
Emma glared at her slightly then looked at the name tag she was wearing with 'Laura' imprinted.
"Look, Laura" she snapped, "He has no family, I'm the closest thing he's got. So either let me in, or a I break in."
Laura looked back at her, "I can't" she said firmly. Emma sighed and took her sheriff's badge holding it up, "well, I'm the town sheriff, let me in" she demanded.
Laura looked at the badge slowly and nodded, "he's in room 206."
"thank you" Emma muttered and turned her back walking towards the room at a fast pace, Regina barely keeping up.
Emma walked into the room and almost broke down at the sight of him.
Hair completely silver blue, eyes closed, like he was sleeping. Lips pressed into a thin line. His skin pale as snow, but his dark features somehow still stood out.
Emma took a deep breath and approached the bed slowly, looking him over carefully.

Her heart broke, how could she have left him? She thought.

She leaned over the bed putting a hand on his upper arm, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at her, "Emma" he breathed out.

"Hey" she smiled softly, "how are you?" She asked the stupidest question ever.

"Wonderful" he did his sarcastic side way smile.

She laughed softly at this, "I'm sorry about yesterday, I was scared; I don't want to loose you."

"You don't have to be scared, love. I'm a survivor, I can get through this" he smiled warmly.

Emma smiled back slightly looking into his eyes, "Regina...found a cure" she said slowly.

Hook furrowed his eyebrows, "w-what's the cure?"

"According to her," she sighed, "only true love can thaw a frozen heart."

"true love's kiss" he smiled.

Emma nodded and looked at him.
He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when he groaned and sat up clutching his chest in pain.

She started to panic and called out, "Help! Somebody!"

She looked at him, the frost had started reaching his chest, but he still wasn't a statue. She was going to loose him.
-
OMG 5K THANK YOU SO MUCH!
If you guys like this book so far, or any of my other stories, take a picture of anything and hashtag it to #frozenlovewattpad on Instagram. I want to see how many of you do it:)
[probably not a lot lol]
Hope you liked this chapter<3