Chapter 15

He was laying there, not moving and his eyes closed, and for a second she thought, he's gone.

But he wasn't, he opened his eyes weakly, "I'm sorry...about everything that's happened" he whispered.

Tears pooled her eyes, it was like dropping a million pounds on her chest, "don't be" she said softly.

"Emma" Regina called coming into the room. Emma turned looking at her and Regina signaled for her to step outside.

She walked out slowly, "what?" She asked wiping her fingers over her tear stained cheeks.

"When are you going to kiss him?" She asked crossing her arms looking in Emma's eyes.

She thought for a minute, "I don't know" she took a deep breath, collecting herself.

"But you have to, it's his only cha-" Emma cut her off, "how do you know it's true love?" she questioned.

Regina sighed, "it only is, if you believe it. Do you love him?" She said firmly.

Emma's POV

I thought for a minute, do I love him?
I know I said I did, but do I truly love him? Killian Jones, the man who would do almost anything for me.

He followed me through the time portal, he traded his ship for me.

He's always encouraged me to do things that I am terrified to do.

"Emma?" Regina snapped me out of my trance, "do you love him, yes or no?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. I love him." I said turning my head to look at Killian through the glass walls of the hospital room.

I laughed softly, "I love him" I said to myself.
-
Hope this was okay. Sorry it was short:(
But hey, now she knows she loves him.