Chapter 6

After the sweet kiss Emma and Hook shared, David called her on her cell telling them to be at the loft in 10 minutes. They were already there so they just went inside and waited for David. While waiting Hook, Mary Margaret and Emma talked for a while until finally the charming prince arrived.

"Alright, Gold made Elsa's vase, now we fight." David says walking into the loft.

"Don't you think we need a plan first?" Emma asked.

"The plan is, surprise attack" David answered.

"I don't think so" Gold said coming through the door with the vase in his hand, "Elsa, is a very complex girl. She's shy and fearful, but she wields great power. We need to take it easy on her" he explained.

"So what do you propose we do?" Hook asked.

Gold looked at all of them while explaining the plan. They would all go into the barn quietly and calmly. Rumple will be the one talking to Elsa, trying to ease her. Then Emma would be the one to trap her. All she had to do was simply open the vase and Elsa would be sucked into it.

"Are we ready to go then?" Emma asked, "we were waiting for Regina" David said.

Just as he said that, Regina came through the door with a bright smile, they were all shocked at first but then they saw the reason. Robin was with her, they were hand in hand.

Mary Margaret gave Emma an 'I told you so' look and Emma smiled.

"Are we ready to go?" Regina asked once Rumple was done explaining the plan to her.

"I believe so" David said as he came up to Mary Margaret placing a kiss on her forehead.

Emma stood up and walked up to Regina, "so, you and Robin seem to be doing better" she said.

"Yes, were doing much better....Emma, I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you" Regina said.

"You don't need to apologize, It was my fault, I'm the one who brought Marian back" Emma explained.

"You saved her life, you were doing the right thing" said Regina.

"Are we okay then?" Emma asked, "yes, I believe we are" she smiled.

Emma smiled and walked back to where Hook was sitting. "Well, you were right, Robin finally came around. They're together again." Emma said sitting next to him on the couch.

"They got their happy ending" Hook smiled, "yeah, I guess they did" she said looking over at Regina who was smiling with Robin.

"Did...we get our happy ending?" Hook asked.

"I'll answer that after the battle with Elsa, who knows what could happen out there" Emma looked down.

"It's gonna be alright" he said reassuringly. She raised her head looking into his eyes.

"I hope so" she smiled.

"Guys, we gotta go" David said grabbing his sword.

Regina and Robin left the room along with Gold and David. Emma was about to step out the door when Hook grabbed her arm.

"What is it?" she asked turning to face him.

"It's just-" he said leaning in to kiss her hard. Emma stumbled backwards a little at the sudden connection but soon kissed back.

"It's just I've been wanting to do that" Hook said breaking the kiss.

"Um, guys, I'm still here" Mary Margaret said from the couch across the room.

Emma and Hook stood quiet, not sure what to say.

"You two should probably go, don't want to be late for a fight" Mary Margaret said smiling.

"Yeah, let's go" Emma said and stepped out the door with Hook following behind.

This was gonna be a tough fight.

Sorry for the fluff chapter. My brain is still slow from the captain swan pics we got from set. The next update will be longer:)