Chapter 11

-Mr. Gold's Shop-

Emma busted through the door of the shop not caring if it was 7am.

"Gold!" She shouted. No answer.

"Rumplestiltskin!" She tried but once again she was greeted with silence.

She turned to Hook and looked at him, "bastard's not here" she said.

"He has his dagger right? Try to summon him" Hook suggested.

"Really? Summon?" Emma rolled her eyes. "Yes, love. Summon him, he'll come for sure" he said.

"I've never summoned someone, and I don't know how" she sighed and looked at him.

"Fine, I'll do it" he said and gave Emma a look.

He sighed and tilted his head back looking at the wooden roof of the shop,

"Rumplestiltskin, I summon thee" he said.

The room was quiet, he didn't come. Gold wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"I told you it would work" Emma muttered.

"On the contrary, dearie" came a voice from behind.

Emma spun around and saw Gold leaning on his cane behind the glass show case.

"Captain...Swan" he said looking at Hook then at Emma, "how can I help you?" He asked.

"Elsa struck him in the chest" Emma said looking at Gold.

"Elsa? Powerful ice powers Elsa?" He asked with his cocky smirk.

"Yes. Who else would it be?" Emma said with an eye roll.

He grinned and walked over to Hook. His hand started glowing in this purple haze. He waved his hand over Hook's chest, he had his eyes closed in concentration.

Emma had to admit. She was scared. Terrified even. Just the though of something happening to him killed her. She couldn't loose him, she wouldn't.

He was her second chance at love, and she wasn't goi- love? Did she just say love?

"Miss Swan I have some bad news" Said Gold bringing her out of thought.

Emma's head snapped up to look at the devilish pawn shop owner, "you're right, Elsa struck him" he said.

"Yeah, I know. That sort of what I told you" Emma muttered. She was not in the mood for games.

"The handsome pirate seems to have ice in his heart" Gold said looking at Hook then at her.

Emma's heart dropped. She didn't know what that meant, but she knew it wasn't going to be good. "Ice in his heart? W-what does that mean?" She stuttered slightly.

"It means, that he will soon be made of ice. Just a statue that can't move, can't think, can't feel. It'll be like he's dead, but he won't be. He will just be...ice" he explained. You could see his expression has softened.

Emma was staring at the floor. She didn't know what to say or do. She was going to loose him. Forever, and there was nothing she could do.

The world had just come crashing down on her again. And she was just standing there not able to move a muscle. She couldn't loose him, she cares about him too much. She couldn't get hurt, not again.

She picked up her head and looked at Hook. His blue eyes searching her green ones. She was about to break down, she needed to run. To leave all of this crap behind.

"Love-" before he could say anything else she looked at Gold then at Hook one last time before stepping back and running out of the shop.

She didn't know where she was going. She just ran, she wanted to leave it all behind. To forget what had just happened.

"Emma!" He ran after her. He wasn't going to leave her alone after this.

-

Fluff chapter XD

Sorry it took like a thousand years for me to update but we're taking diagnostics in school and I really need to focus.

Hope you like it ;)