Chapter 19

Emma clenched her teeth down on the cheeseburger. Sure, to many people the idea of eating a burger for breakfast seemed wrong, but to her it seemed great.

Killian was sitting on the floor, his back pressed against the front of the couch. Emma however was sitting on the couch and her legs were swung over his shoulders.

He was nibbling on French Fries, one of the new discoveries to his life, "so, what exactly is Netflix?" He asked.

Emma chuckled, "it's a program that has a variety of movies and shows" she explained.

He nodded and Emma couldn't help but smile at how ruffly his hair was, strands pointing out in every direction.
And she wanted to run her hands endlessly through because it was so damn soft.

He tilted his head back to look at her, "then what should we watch?"

She bit her lip looking down at him, her hair falling over her shoulders, "hmm, Dirty Dancing?" She grinned.

He raised an eyebrow, "that sounds a little provocative" he smirked slightly.

"Eh, a little" she laughed, "but it's a good movie."

He picked his head up again to look at the screen, "then let's see it."

She smiled at her success and put on the movie. As it started she continued to eat her cheeseburger.

He spoke up, "we never talked about last night.."

She smirked looking at the TV, "what's there to talk about?"

His hook curled around her ankle, "about how bloody beautiful you are."

She froze, the cool metal against her warm skin sent shivers through her body. Her cheeks flushed red, a deep crimson color spreading up her neck.

"Your skin is so soft, like silk," he started, "your curves, your hips," his voice was sensual and low as her hand dropped to his head, "your moans, the way you said my name.." he continued.

She took a deep breath, curling her fingers around the strands of his hair,
"oh..and you were so hot and tig-" she cut him off with a sharp tug on his hair, earning a painful groan to escape his lips.

"Watch. The movie." She said firmly with a smile on her lips. Her fingers released his hair and he sighed.

"Fine." He said with a small smile, running a hand through his hair, "we will talk later.." He grinned.

Emma's phone rang, vibrating against the material of the couch. She picked it up looking at the screen that read Dad.

"I'm not answering" she sighed hanging up and tossing the phone aside.

"Who was it?" Killian asked, his eyes on the screen as the two people on screen danced, dirtily.

"My dad" she said chewing on the last piece of her burger.

Her phone went off again and she rolled her eyes, "just answer it." He said.

She picked up the phone, answering it and placing the device to her ear, "Hey" she said weakly.

"Hey, we uh, have a little problem.." David said through the phone.

"What now?" She sighed, tilting her head to look at the ceiling. Killian's hand dropped to her right knee, slowly sliding the hand down her leg and letting it rest on the curve of her foot.

She smiled softly at the gesture and looked down at him. "There's a new doctor in town." David said.

"Doctor?" She said into the speaker as her eyebrow flew up. "Just come" Dave said and hung up.

Emma pulled the phone away from her ear and bit her lip, "we gotta go."

Killian looked up at her, "why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"There's someone new in Storybrooke.." She bit her lip, knowing this was going to be their next crisis. And a really tough one.

The End.

-
People, you have reached the end of Frozen Love. There will be a sequel, not sure when;)
Sooooo, who do you think the "Doctor" is? Thoughts? Ideas?