7 - nonsense

1 year later

Bill POV

Pinetree had been asleep for two years. I was starting to get a little impatient. It was visible that Pinetree was getting older. He had grown taller, his face had become more defined and more handsome. The only thing that destroyed his beauty was how skinny he was. It was two years ago since last he ate, after all. His hair had also grown, it was almost to his waist now.

I would give anything to have him here with me, awake that is. But, no such luck.

Suddenly I heard a sound outside of our cabin, I had moved into it with Pinetree a little over a year ago. The cabin was deep into the forest of gravityfalls, which made the sound more surprising. It sounded like someone talking loudly. No one had ever been this far into the forest in years. I walked to the window and peered through trying to see who made all the commotion. To my surprise I recognised them. It was Shooting star with four others. I recognised two of them as Star and Llama, but the two others, I had no idea who they were. They got closer and closer, it looked like they were having fun. I wanted to listen in on them to see what they were talking about, but I wouldn't risk being seen. So, I did the most logical thing anyone could do, I used magic and hid the cabin in a cloak of invisibility. "Now, let's see what they are talking about." I whispered to myself and looked out the window I had opened. Now I could both see and hear them without getting caught.

Mabel POV

I made my way through the forest with my best friends; Candy, Grenda, Pacifica and Gideon. I know what you are thinking. 'But Mabel, Gideon is your enemy', but that's over now. He is our friend now, and us five couldn't get any closer, we were a tight group.

We were currently discussing the importance of glitter in food, and other things, when we got to a clearing in the forest. It looked so peaceful, and there were already logs placed in a circle. So, we did the most logical thing we could think of, which was sitting down on the logs and starting to prepare for a campfire. We planned on staying here until the next morning. That was the purpose of our trip anyways, so we had brought sleeping bags, matches, an axe and marshmallows.

When we had gotten everything ready, we sat down on the logs in a circle. It was me, Candy, Grenda, Gideon and then Pacifica. It wasn't long before we started conversing again. We talked for a while about random subjects.

"Mabel" Pacifica started, "Do you think that Dipper will ever come back". I spit out the water I had had in my mouth. I didn't mean to, but I was caught of guard. "I don't know Pacifica, but it doesn't matter." I stated. "Why?" asked Candy. I answered in a low voice, "because, he was always occupied in his room reading anyways. He didn't want to hang out with me at all the last few weeks before weirdmageddon. He wanted to take an apprenticeship with Ford and leave me for science."

The others stared at me with their mouths wide open. "You know, you were the one who started to ignore him, right?" said Candy. "What do you mean?" I asked her unsure.

"Halfway through the summer you were even barely at home. You slept over at our places a lot, and when we were home at your place we were torturing him with all that girly stuff. He didn't enjoy all those makeovers you forced upon him. He were at the verge of tears after every makeover, but you didn't notice." Grenda said.

"Nonsense," I stated, "he loved those."

"Mabel, sometimes you are a little dense" said Gideon.

"Psssh, nonsense"

The argument ended there with me as victorious. We went to sleep a little bit after.

Bill POV

So, Shooting star doesn't realize her mistake. Oh, I'll make sure she does.