11 - falling asleep

Dipper POV

When Bill prepared the bubble bath, I couldn't help but stare at the bubbly water. I have never had a bubble bath before, or a real bath for that matter. Mabel always took all the warm water and left me with a cold shower most of the time. So, a bubble bath was a luxury I have never experienced before. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bill laugh.

"So, do need help with washing yourself?" Bill asked with a slight blush. I nodded a bit hesitantly, not really wanting to admit that I needed help with something so simple. "Well, you can get undressed and go into the water while I have my back turned and then I'll help. Sound ok?" "Yeah" Bill turned away while I slipped out of my garments and almost fell into the water.

When I was in, Bill turned around and made his way over to me. I sat there butt naked and very embarrassed. It didn't seem like my nakedness bothered him though, so my redness lessened a bit. I heard him taking soap, and seconds later I felt his hands in my hair. I shuddered at the sensation and leaned into the touch. It felt heavenly when he massaged the soap into my hair, his long fingers working its magic. It was so relaxing, a could fall asleep here, with Bill massaging my scalp. I snapped out of my daydreaming when Bill took the shower head and started to rinse my hair while massaging it.

While he washed my hair, I was too relaxed. I fell asleep to the sensation of Bills long fingers massaging my head.

Bill POV

I noticed that when I washed Pinetrees hair, he started to fall asleep. He snapped out of it when I turned on the water and rinsed his hair while still massaging his it with my fingers. Not long after I felt Pinetree giving up on staying conscious, he slumped backwards. I barely caught him before he hit his head on the corner of the bathtub. I should have predicted this, he is still very weak and has been stressed from finding out that he has slept for three and a half years.

I decided that I would finish bathing him, then put him back in bed. I finished washing his hair and put the shower head away. I moved Pinetree so that his back was facing me, and I had full access to every part that needed washing, I decided to stay clear of his private area, so that it wouldn't be too awkward if he ever woke up while in the bathtub. I got the body soap and squirted it into my hands. I proceeded to lather up his back with it and wash it off. While doing this, I could feel his ribs and spine poking through his skin. I frowned a bit while going over to his arms and chest. I could feel the bones here too. I have to do something about this, I thought as I moved down to his stomach, which I may add was way to skinny. His legs weren't doing to good either.

It was kind of awkward to glide my hands all over his body, but I wasn't complaining. It was actually kind of satisfying to massage soap onto his skin, then wash it off. When I was done I came across a problem. Would he be mad at me if I saw all  of him? I came to the conclusion that, yes, he would be mad at me, but I didn't have any other choice, I couldn't exactly leave him here in the bathtub. So I hoisted him up in my arms, and placed him down on the floor where I recently placed a soft big towel. I tried my best to ignore his private parts, and was somewhat succeeding. I got another towel and began drying up his body. When I was done, I found clean clothes and dressed him. I sat down on the floor and made Pinetree sit between my legs so that he was resting with his back against my stomach. I dried his hair and tossed the towel into the laundry basket when I was done. I wrapped my arms around him and just sat there for a while, listening to Pinetrees steady breathing.