22 - Punishment

Dipper ran and ran, running as fast as he could, not daring to look behind him. His own breathing loud in his ears, legs aching. He tried not to concentrate on the being chasing him. How long had he been running till now, he did not know. He only knew that should he be caught, he'd be doomed. Running down the path in the forest, he got closer and closer to the clearing that he loved so much. Just a bit further and he would be in the clear. Sprinting towards the cottage, he dared smile. But only for a moment. The next thing Dipper knew, he was tackled to the ground by a heavy weight. Dippers breath got knocked out of him and felt defeat and disappointment. It didn't last long though when the weight on his back started laughing.

Bill fell to ground laughing from where he was straddling Dipper. He couldn't help it. The look on Dippers face when he realised that he had failed was priceless. Sobering up, Bill helped Dipper off the ground and held onto his right hand with his left, as he continued to wipe away fake tears with his right. Bill grinned, when he saw Dipper pouting. Dipper with a pout was the cutest thing ever, in Bills opinion.

"So," Bill started with a devilish grin, "you ready for your punishment?" Dipper paled, but relented and followed Bill into the cottage. Dippers thoughts started to muddle together when he thought of every possible outcome of this punishment. He wasn't even sure of what it was. Bill hadn't given anything, but guessing by that smirk in the middle of his face, it couldn't be anything good.

Bill smirked to himself, making Dipper more on edge in the process. Couldn't be helped though, Bill was just too much forward to the punishment to care what Dipper thought at the moment. While they had gotten closer and closer to the cottage, Dippers breathing had picked up. Bill of course noticed, but did little, because it would be worth it for both him and his Pinetree. Getting closer and closer to the bedroom, Dipper got more and more fidgety. Opening the door, Bill gently pushed Dipper through the door with a hand on the small of his back.

Dipper closed his eye in both anticipation and fear. He was curious as what his Boyfriend had in store for him. They had made a goal for Dipper, regarding gaining a stronger body after his coma, if he could run from the edge of the forest and reach their cottage, which is 3 km, before Bill could catch him, or tackle him apparently, Dipper would get a reward, and if not, a punishment. Dipper had almost made it, but not quite, which meant punishment for him.

Once inside, Dipper turned towards Bill and looked at him with uncertainty. Bill still wore that smirk, which made Dipper worried. "Take off your shirt." Dipper stared at Bill as if he had gone crazy, which may not be far off. "What?" Dipper asked with wide eyes. Rolling his eyes, he snapped his fingers and Dipper was suddenly colder. Looking down, he could see that his upper body was bare and that he was sat upon a stool. Fearing what was to come, he closed his eyes. Bill could see the distress in Dipper, and placed his hand on Dippers tense shoulder. "Relax," Bill began, getting on eyelevel with Dipper, "this isn't going to hurt, and if it does, you can squeeze my hand as hard as you want."

This didn't seem to relax Dipper, rather make him more panicked. Before he could utter his question, which was 'why is it going to hurt', he felt Bills hand on the left side of his chest, right underneath the collarbone. A stinging sensation made him hiss in displeasure. Bill heard this, but continued none the less. 5 minutes later, Bill removed his hand and studied his handiwork. Looking down, Dipper couldn't quite see what he had done. He could see black pronounced lines, but from his point of view it was difficult to see what it was supposed to be.

When Bill saw the curious look on Dippers face, he smiled and pulled out a mirror showing what he had done. Tears sprung to Dippers eyes, when he was what Bill had done.