21 - never want to part

(A/N I have never written anything like this before, so please be patient with me)

"You know," Dipper started while tracing shapes on Bills bare chest, "I couldn't imagine being with anyone else." After Dippers breakdown the day before, they had both stripped down to their boxers, slithered under the covers and clung to each other. Dipper seeking comfort in another, and Bill being the one honoured to comfort him. Despite yesterdays turmoil, both had slept peacefully, with Dipper tucked into Bills chest, and Bills chin resting on Dippers head.

Bill smiled down at his little Pinetree. Fondness showing in his features. No one could doubt that Bill cared a lot for this human. "Me neither." Bill said, smiling that bright smile that Dipper just adored. Bill started to caress Dippers cheek with his left hand, tracing his cheekbone, and holding his face. Dipper leaned into the touch, closing his eyes.

Bill leaned in closer and kissed Dippers forehead, and each of his eyelids. Taking a breath, Bill leaned in and captured Dippers lips with his. He poured in all his love and passion into it. Dipper responded just as passionately, even though it was clumsier. They smiled into the kiss. Bill licked at Dippers bottom lip, asking for entrance. When Dipper didn't respond right away, Bill squeezed Dippers thigh, making Dipper gasp. Bill took this chance and shoved his tongue into Dippers mouth. Their tongues danced around together, battling for dominance. Bill ultimately won. He continued to discover every crook and cranny of Dippers mouth, memorizing it.

They separated for air, not that Bill needed it, but he wouldn't want Dipper suffocating on his behalf. Dipper panted for breath while Bill held his face, still with his left hand and ran circles on Dippers thigh with his right. When Dipper had regained his breath, he looked up into Bills eyes. Bill took in how adorable Dipper was, he had a flushed face, and his lips were slightly swollen while his eyes sparkled. Oh, those eyes. They were like a doe. Big and innocent.

Dipper stared back with fondness in his eyes. He loved Bill, he truly did. His blue eyes that sparkled when he looked into his own eyes, and his whole being. Dipper never wanted to part with Bill again.