Smells Like Vampire Seduction

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to The Vampire Diaries, TV show or books. However I decided to have a little play around with the characters (I would definitely like to play with Damon).

Dear Diary

What the hell? I've just had two dreams about Damon in the same night. My hormones must be going crazy. I woke up very hot and bothered from both dreams. I don't need to update my diary on what happened over the last few days because I did it in my last entry.

The first dream I had was about what happened at Ric's place. This one was about what happened after the 'Back to school party.'

What I don't get is why I'm having dreams about sex now. I never used to have these dreams before I met Damon. And although they are sexual dreams, regardless of how erotic they are, they always represent so much more.

I DO NOT LOVE DAMON! I can't love Damon. Everyone thinks he's not a good person. My friends hate him, they'd hate me if they thought I was in love with him. So it can't be love. I don't even truly know what love means anymore. I know I love Stefan, but am I in love with Stefan?

Damon's problem is that he's done too many terrible things, although admittedly deep down I know there is a good person in there. He's hurt too many people that I care about and they'd hate me for being with someone like him.

Elena, be sensible. He's a good looking guy, he's as hot as hot can get. Whatever I'm feeling must be lust. Nothing more, nothing less! It can't be, I mean what kind of person would that make me if my feelings for Damon were more than just lust? We've also very close friends and sometimes these lines get confused. Also I haven't had sex since April and it's now September. Sexual frustration must be creeping in.

That's it, it has to be a combination of lust and sexual frustration. Although 2 dreams in one night is a lot even for me. They're attaching themselves to someone who I care about as a friend, but I wouldn't take it any further.

So why am I dreaming about being in love with him? I care about him, but it would never work. I guess I'm just confused, lonely and sexually frustrated.

Wow reading this back makes no sense. Maybe if I read it in a few years from now I'll be able to laugh at it or understand it better.

I wonder when the next one will be, they don't seem to be stopping. Maybe I need to actually make out with Damon, get it out of my system. No, that's a bad idea. Oh well, at least nobody knows about this diary.

E

...the second dream of the night.

Elena was sat on the vanity unit in Damon's bathroom. She'd just survived Ric's car setting on fire and blowing up, however Stefan had managed to help them escape. Elena had escaped with a small burn mark on her face. Damon had offered her his blood to heal, which she'd refused. So instead Damon was applying first aid, which was why she was sat like she was.

"Give it to me. I can do it." Elena demanded.

"No, let me." Damon replied, holding the cotton swab and cream out of Elena's reach.

"Damon, come on." Elena pleaded.

"Elena, you almost got barbecued. The least I can do is apply first aid." Damon insisted as he began to apply the cream on her wound with a swab.

Realizing this was a battle she wasn't going to win, Elena decided to change the topic of conversation. "You played your part of the plan really well tonight." she said casually. Elena wanted to find out if Damon had the hots for Rebekah, it had certainly looked that way from where she had been stood. She just hoped he was a good actor, because Elena wasn't sure if she could deal with Damon being with Rebekah, or any other woman to be fair.