My ex Lover's Brother

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to The Vampire Diaries, TV show or books. However I decided to have a little play around with the characters (I would definitely like to play with Damon).

Warning for explicit sexual content and bad language.

Dear Diary

Damon and I are finally a couple. In my last diary entry I wrote about Stefan and I breaking up.

Turns out Stefan has been going behind my back and recruiting Jeremy to forego his humanity and become a hunter for me to take the cure so I can be human again. Does he really think that is the way to win me back? If he does, he doesn't know me. It won't make any difference. It won't change how I feel about Damon. Especially not after last night.

You see, because Stefan made Jeremy kill more vampires, my brother now has a basic urge to kill me. Meaning I can't live with him. So I moved out and Matt moved in to keep an eye on him. I am now staying at the boarding house with Damon. Stefan chose to move out temporarily. That move was the final nail in the coffin.

When Damon and I sat down, my intention was to talk our situation over with him and see where we stood. When I told him earlier that he was the reason Stefan and I split up, he seemed surprised and happy. It turned out words were no longer of any importance. We'd talked enough ever since we met. We both had an idea how each other felt. There was nothing else we needed to say. I told him I wanted to dance with him at the pageant. Then he took me in his arms and we started to dance, although we didn't have music to dance to.

It felt like my life had been building up to this one special moment. As soon as he put his arms around me, I knew this was where I belonged. For the last eighteen months, ever since my parents died, I'd been alone and in the wilderness. Damon made me feel safe and loved so powerfully, that it's indescribable.

I've had so many sexual dreams about Damon and nothing even came close to the moment we began to dance. It wasn't about sex at first, it was the contact we needed. We were never really able to just touch each other without a feeling of guilt, but last night we could. As soon as I did, I never wanted to let go. I always felt in my dreams, being with Damon made me feel like I was coming home. It was, but more than that, it felt as though he was my family, my partner, my lover, my husband and my soulmate. I know that sounds crazy, we've been together for less than a day, but I knew he would be the last man I would ever know. And we may have all of eternity being together. I'm a lucky woman.

Being with Damon, it's like he's a part of me. An extra limb you could say. I know I'm in love with him. I have been for a long time. But last night confirmed it. Everything was perfect. My dreams had nothing on the real thing. The recent ones were based on my experience in Denver. But he was clearly holding back that night, because I didn't feel like I was kissing the same person.

On the downside, Caroline has been an absolute bitch about me and Damon. I get it, Damon was horrible to her, and she seems to think Stefan is some kind of saint. Yeah Caroline, you be in a relationship with Stefan, he's not as saintly as you think, especially with all of the lies he told me. But it really isn't any of her business. I only ever commented on her relationship with Tyler once, after that I decided it wasn't my place to interfere. But I have a feeling Caroline will do everything to split me and Damon up. But right now, I don't care. The most important thing is what happened last night after Stefan left.

Damon and I started to dance, then we kissed. It was so passionate and amazing, I lost myself in him. He consumed me in every way possible, and it was glorious. It was the best night of my life. And stamina? Damon has it in abundance. He is passionate, gentle, tender, forceful when I want him to be. He is sweet and romantic... I could go on forever. He is the epitome of what the perfect lover should be. And hopefully he will be my perfect lover for the rest of my life, whether it be human or vampire.