Chapter Two

So, my chapter was deleted! Luckily I had it on Google Docs. So here is the same version again, unchanged!

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do I do not own the characters, Rick Riordan does.

Annabeth's PoV
Once I finished staring at my tattoo I got dressed. I put on a grey shirt with an owl on it along with a pair of light blue shorts.
Next Monday school starts, I'm both excited and sad. I am excited because I missed school, I just have. I am also sad because I don't want summer break to end. Currently it is Saturday.
As I made my way back to my bed I heard my phone buzz. I rushed over the the bedside table, I picked my phone up with my hand and looked down at it.
Piper had texted me via the group chat. Piper McLean is one of my best friends. She had choppy brown hair and eyes that seemed to change color. She had a slightly darker skin tone than I did. She never knew her mother, neither did I. Her dad is a famous actor, but she doesn't like to talk about it or act like it. She is quite the tomboy actually.
The group chat consisted of our group of friends. There is Hazel Levesque, she had a cocoa skin tone and cinnamon colored curly, and frizzy hair. Her eyes are the color of gold. She never knew her father and her mother died somehow. She was adopted by the Di Angelos. I'll talk about them later.
Then we have Calypso Nightshade, she has long, caramel colored hair. Her eyes are a soft brown color. She lives with her family. No absences of biological parents there.
Next we have Rachel Elizabeth Dare, her hair has a red color. Her red hair is also super frizzy. She also has green eyes. She, like Calypso, lives with both of her biological parents.
Then we have Reyna Ramírez-Arellano. Reyna had black hair, which usually is in a braid. She has a black eye color. She also doesn't know who her mother is.
Finally we have Katie Gardner, her hair is a brownish-blonde color. Her eyes are brown. She, like Piper and I, has no idea on who her mother is.
PML- Piper McLean
AC- Annabeth Chase (whose POV it is in)
HL- Hazel Levesque
CN- Calypso Nightshade
RED- Rachel Elizabeth Dare
RARA- Reyna Ramírez- Arellano
KG- Katie Gardner
PML- Hey, what do you guys have for your tattoos? I have a dark sky lit up by lightning with an eagle flying through it. There is also a stapler falling out of the eagles beak. The tattoo is also electric blue!
RED- Well, the stapler part is weird. Otherwise it seems awesome, I didn't get a tattoo. So I don't have a specific someone! I am not chained to someone else, like you guys! Haha!
RARA- I don't have one either, so I am totally agreeing with you Rachel. You can't chain me!
KG- Well I don't feel chained. I feel relived because I know that there is someone out there that is meant for me, and that I'm meant for them.
PML- Excellent point Katie! Now, what's your tattoo?
KG- A bunch of pranking supplies. They were blue.
PML- Anyway Annabeth, what's your tattoo?
AC- A wild ocean with a swimmer swimming in it. Above the swimmer flies a pegasi, it was colored sea green.
PML- Wow. That must be amazing. Now, Hazel it's your turn.
HL- Mine's just a bunch of animals. The tattoo was brown.
CN- How cute. Mine's a wrench, and other stuff like that. They were also brown.
PML- So, I saw some of you guys at the new role play camp. Who was there?
AC- I was. The test classified me as a daughter of Athena.
PML- Duh, you were. I was classified as a daughter of Aphrodite! Can you believe it! I am not like the others that were classified as children of Aphrodite. Drew was!
CN- What! Aphrodite as in the love goddess?
PML- Yes!
CN- I was classified as a daughter of Atlas. Like the actual Calypso!
AC- Wow.
KG- The test classified me as a daughter of Demeter.
RARA- Did you know there is a roman one? That's the one I went to. I was classified as a daughter of Bellona.
HL- I also went to the roman one. I was classified as a daughter of Pluto.
AC- Wait, What? Pluto as in the god of the underworld. I did not see that coming.