Chapter Six

I do not own PJO or HoO. I don't own the characters either, Rick Riordan does. Also, just so you know I am not going to do the whole nickname thing. They are going to be called by their real names, both book versions and soul mate versions. While I am writing I will call them SU or BU. BU means book universe and SU means soulmate universe.

-In The AU Universe-

Annabeth's PoV

The day after our interesting game of Truth or Dare we had school.

When I arrived at the school I walked to my classroom for homeroom. I passed a flights of stairs, lockers and other classrooms. I walked into the classroom. I sat down beside Hazel. We talked til our teacher walked into the classroom.
"Ok, I have announcement to make. Scientist have recently figured out that alternate dimensions exist," Mrs.Herseg said

Gasps were heard all over the classroom. I was shocked. I looked over at Hazel. You could see by her facial expression that she was shocked.

"They have been able to contact one of the dimensions. Tomorrow some of the people are going to visit from their dimension. They are going to become a part of this school. Those who are coming are; Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez, Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Thalia Grace, Calypso Nightshade, Reyna Ramírez-Arellano, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Katie Gardner, Travis Stoll and Connor Stoll," Mrs. Herseg said.

I was deeply amazed. Alternate universes! Who would have guessed!

"They will be here by tomorrow," Mrs. Herseg added.

Time Skip To Next Morning.

Third Person/Piper/ PoV

When Piper woke up she realized all that had happened he previous day. Alternate universes. They were coming today. With that Piper slid out of her bed. She walked up to her closet. She rummaged through her closet for a few minutes before finding a decent outfit. She pulled out a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of ripped navy jeans. She also found a pair of white short socks.

She pulled on the clothes and raced down the stairs to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed the butter. Then she got some bread out of the pantry. She opened one of the kitchen drawers and got a butter knife. She made herself a sandwich and ate it. Then she put the butter back in the refrigerator, the butter knife in the sink and the bag of bread back in the pantry.

She rushed back upstairs to wash her teeth and take a shower. After that she combed her hair. She rushed down the stairs again. She pulled on her shoes and her jacket then she got her backpack. She got out of the house and locked the door.

She rushed to the bus stop waiting or the bus. When the bus came she got on and sat down. She waited for the bus to pull up at the school. When it did she got off to bus and walked through the doors of Goode. She walked down the hallway until she reached the stairs. She rushed up several flights of stairs. She walked down another hallway until she saw her classroom. She entered the classroom and sat down beside Rachel.

Their teacher walked in and announced that they were going down to the auditorium. The class walked down to the auditorium lead by the teacher.

When they reached the auditorium they sat down in the available chairs. They sat and waited for everyone to arrive. Everyone was nervous. How could they not? People from an alternate universe were coming. After several minutes of waiting the principal walked up on stage. Mr. Derashe was the principals name.

"Before our visitors come I want to clear out a few things. In the universe they are from the Greek gods exist. There aren't any soulmate tattoos. The majority of the visitors are demigods. Demigods half-god and half-human. One of their parents is a god while the other is a human," Mr. Derashe said.

He walked of the stage after his little speech. The students felt something weird in the air. As if they could sense that something was going to happen soon. Something important. Then there was a spark of color. Then there were flashes of colors. First there was a flash of grey, then sea green, after that pink, sky blue, there were two flashes of black, then two flashes of blood red, fire red, two flashes of gold, silver, midnight blue, green, and two flashes of orange.

When the flash died down the students could see 16 teenagers who resembled some of the other students at the school. Their visitors have arrived.