Chapter Eight

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters associated with those books, Rick Riordan does. I also want to say that I am starting some new books. There about demigods teaching at Hogwarts. Each book has one demigod teaching at Hogwarts, and they are in no way connected together. So you can just read them in what ever order you want. I'll try to have at least one update on every one of them per week. Now, you can enjoy the new chapter!

Third Person PoV

As the BU students stood there, the principal made his way up to the stage. When he made it up he started talking. "Those who have their  alternate universe self present will stay in the same class as they will. Before you return to class i want you to get to know your alternate universe self," The principal said.

BU Anabeth made her way down to meet SU Annabeth. When they met they started talking.

"So, who's life for you?" SU Annabeth asked.

"Well, we just won our second war," BU Annabeth said.

"Second?" SU Annabeth asked.

"Yeah, it was tough," BU Annabeth answered.

And so they continued talking. All of the alternate versions did. Talking about life and all that jazz.

When it was time for class to start, they walked up to the classroom. It was time for English. On the way up to the classroom SU Annabeth explained what they were doing.

"So, who's your partner? What myth are you two doing?" BU Annabeth asked.

"My partner is Percy Jackson, and were doing the myth of Poseidon and Athena's fight for become the patron of Athens," SU Annabeth said.

BU snorted and started laughing.

"Oh, that is so ironic," BU Annabeth said.

"Oh, yeah," SU Annabeth said.

Then they arrived at the classroom, the teacher announced that if you had a alternate version of yourself present, they were to join your group.

SU Percy, SU Annabeth, BU Percy and BU Annabeth were sitting at a square of desks.

The classes continued and before they knew it, school was over for the day. SU Rachel once again invited her friends to come to her house, but this time she invited the BU versions of herself and her friends.

When they arrived at SU Rachel's house they walked up to her room. They deiced to play ' Never Have I Ever'.

"Never have I ever had to run for my life," SU Calypso said.

"Oh, I have," BU Annabeth said.

The BU's answered in similar answers, while the SU's all answered no.

The game continued till all of the visitors had left. All expect one, BU Rachel.

"How did you get involved into all that godly matter?" SU Rachel asked.

"Well, in our universe there is this magical thin called the Mist. The Mist hides the godly world from mortal, like myself. But some mortals are born with the gift to see through the Mist. I was born with that gift. I met Percy during one of his quests. He thought I was a monster so he almost cut my head of with his sword. Demigod weapons are made out of a special metal, celestial bronze. Celestial bronze cannot harm mortal, so the weapon just went through me. Then I met him at a school and these vampire things called emposai, attacked us. Percy killed the monsters and we escaped the school, while it was burning or something. During that Percy told me about the godly world," BU Rachel Explained.

"Wow, that's just like... wow," SU Rachel said dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I'll get going now," BU Rachel said.

"See you tomorrow," SU Rachel said.

BU Rachel nodded and walked out of the house.

Time Skip.

It was now Saturday.

SU Annabeth sat on her bed reading. When SU Piper called her, she immediately answered.

"Hey, do you want to come over to my house," SU Piper asked.

"Yeah, sure," SU Annabeth said.

SU Annabeth pulled on some clothes and headed to SU Pipers house.

Time Skip

When she arrived at SU Pipers house, SUbPiper stood there to greet her.

"Hi Annabeth," SU Piper said.

"Hello Piper," SU Annabeth said.

They walked into SU Pipers house and up to her room, where they started talking.

"Hey, who do you possibly think your soulmate is?" SU Annabeth asked.

"I don't know. I mean I do have a crush on Jason, but that would be to good to be true,"  SU Piper said.

"Well, you did say your tattoo had to do with lightning and eagles, right?" SU Annabeth asked.

"Yeah....," SU Piper answered.

"Well, Jason from the alternate universe is a son of Jupiter, the roman god of lightning, Jupiters sacred animal is the eagle," SU Annabeth explained.

At this SU Piper paled in shock.

"Maybe you should try to become his friend. If you succeed in becoming his friend you might find out about the stapler thing. Plus, you said the tattoo is electric blue, Jason's eyes are electric blue," SU Annabeth suggested.

"Yeah, you're right," SU Piper said.

"Does that surprise you?" SU Annabeth responded.

"No, but let's talk a little about your tattoo. You said it had to do with pegasi and the ocean. Is there some god for that?" SU Piper said.

"Yeah there is, Poseidon is the god of the ocean, horses and more. Are pegasi come under the category of horses?" SU Annabeth said.

"They're winged horses, so duh they do," SU Piper explained.

"Is there a child of Poseidon that has come here from the other universe?" SU Piper asked.

"Yeah, there is....," SU Annabeth stared to a sweet, but stoped and paled when she realized who it was.

"Who is it?" SU Piper asked.

"Did you even listen to when they introduced themselves?" SU Annabeth asked.

"I did, but I do not remember all of it. There were a bunch of teenagers. Did you really thing I would remember all of them?" SU Piper asked.

"Why am I not even surprised? Well, Percy is a son of Poseidon," SU Annabeth explained.

"Ohh, let's tell to others to get here so we can talk about it," SU Piper suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that," SU Annabeth replies.

With that SU Piper went to call the others.