Chapter Seven

I do not own PJO or HoO. Therefor I do not own the characters either, Rick Riordan does.

Third Person PoV

Out of the sixteen teenagers, eight of them were female while the other eight were male.

The first girl had curly honey blonde hair in a ponytail. Her eyes were grey, they seemed like a storm. She wore an orange shirt. On the short there was a black pegasus. In black letters 'Camp Half-blood' was printed. She wore blue jeans . On the waist there was a belt. That belt held her dagger.

The first boy had raven black, messy hair. His eyes were sea green. He wore the same shirt as the other girl did. He also wore jeans.

The second girl had choppy, chocolate brown hair. Her hair reached down a few centimeters beyond the shoulders. She also had small braids that had feathers braided into them. Her eyes changed colors all the time. She also wore the same shirt as the other two did. She wore jeans. She, like the other girl, also had a dagger on her belt.

The second boy had light blonde hair, cut in a military style. He had electric blue eyes. He wore a purple shirt. S.P.Q.R was printed on the shirt in golden letters. He like the others wore jeans.

The third girl was African-American. She had golden eyes. Her hair was also a cinnamon color, and very frizzy. Her hair ended in the middle of her back. She also wore the purple shirt and jeans.

The third boy had the same haircut as the second, exec this hair was black. He had brown eyes and a baby face. He wore the purple shirt, and jeans.

The fourth boy seemed Hispanic. He had black, slightly curly hair and brown eyes. He had some elvish features, like his ears. He wore the orange shirt, and jeans.

The fifth boy was very pale. He had jet black hair and black eyes. He wore a black t-shirt and black jeans.

The sixth boy has tan. He had golden blonde hair and very blue eyes. He also wore the orange shirt and jeans.

The fourth girl had jet black, spiky hair. She also had electric blue eyes. She wore a black t-shirt, that had the words 'Death To Barbie' written in bold letters. She also wore black jeans.

The fifth girl had caramel colored hair. Her hair reached to her waist. She had soft brown eyes. She also wore the orange shirt and blue jeans.

The sixth girl had black hair braided in a braid. Her eyes were black, or a very dark brown. She wore the purple shirt and blue jeans. On top of her shirt she had a breastplate. She also wore a long purple cape.

The seventh girl girl had frizzy red hair and green eyes. Her hair ended by her waist. She wore a paint splattered shirt and paint splattered jeans.

The eighth girl had dirty brown hair, that also ended by her waist. She also had brown eyes. She wore the orange shirt and blue jeans too.

The seventh boy had brown curly hair and blue eyes. He also wore the orange shirt and blue jeans.

The eighth boy had the same looks as the seventh boy, but he was a little shorter. The same brown curly hair and blue eyes.

"We should probably introduce ourselves. I'll start. I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena," the first girl said.

Most of the audience understood this. SU Annabeth always loved to read and all that stuff.

"I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon," the first boy said.

Again this was understandable. SU Percy always loved the water, swimming, sea creatures, and horses.

"I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite," the second girl said.

Now most of the audience was surprised. The Piper they knew hated beauty related products.

"I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter," the second boy said.

The audience understood this. Jason loved flying and that stuff.

"I'm Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto," the third girl said.

This the audience didn't understand. Hazel was always so cheery.

"I'm Frank Zhang, son of Mars and legacy of Poseidon," the third boy said.

This was another thing that audience didn't understand. Frank was known for his kindness and for his soft-heart.

"I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus," The fourth boy said.

This was another understandable thing. The Leo they knew loved mechanism.

"I'm Nico di Angelo, son of Hades," the fifth boy said.

Yet again this was understandable. Nico always seemed to have a dark mood.

"I'm Will Solace, son of Apollo," the sixth boy said.

This was also understandable. Will was always so cheery, he also loved playing instruments and that stuff.

"I'm Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of Artemis," the fourth girl said.

This was the biggest shock to the audience. The Thalia Grace they knew was currently 23.

"I'm Calypso, daughter of Atlas. Which means that I am the Calypso," the fifth girl said.

This was also a big shock.

"I'm Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona," the sixth girl said.

The audience understood this. Reyna always seemed like a natural leader.

"I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare, oracle of Delphi," the seventh girl said.

SU Rachel felt amazed at this. Even if she wasn't a demigod she still made her way into their world.

"I'm Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter," the eighth girl said.

This also made sense. SU Katie loved gardening.

"I'm Travis," the seventh boy said.

"And I'm Connor,' the eight boy said.

"Were the Stoll brothers! Sons of Hermes!" Travis and Connor said together.

This made sense too. The SU Stolls always pranked, and other things.