Chapter Eighteen

At SU Annabeths house, specially her room.

Four teenagers sat in a circle. What did they all have in common?  Nothing, except that they may have been bored. May? Who am I kidding? They were bored.

"So, what should we do?" Annabeth asked.

"Uhhh, Would You Rather?" Alex suggested.

"Sure," Magnus said.

"Okay," Samirah said.

"Then Would You Rather it is," Annabeth announced.

Alex started.

"Okay, Annabeth. Would you rather be called Anna or Beth?" Alex questioned.

"Anna," Annabeth responded.

Since Annabeth has been chosen by Alex it was her turn and you couldn't ask those who'd already been asked before everyone he'd been asked. (Confusing, I know. There were better ways to explain, but you know how Magnus is, not necessarily a son of Athena)

"Magnus, would you rather die or sleep for all eternity, not being able to wake up. Ever," Annabeth asked.

"Dark, but ok. I would rather die. There may be something after death, and if I just sleep forever, it would be like darkness for all eternity because I don't dream," Magnus answered.

Annabeth knew there was no point in arguing with him about the dreams, she already had and Magnus was stubborn and stuck to his idea.

"Sam, would you rather be invisible for a day or be able to fly for a day," Magnus asked.

"Fly, I've always wanted to fly," Samirah answered.

"Alex, would you rather severely mess up all the poetry you make for a few days or have your poetry skills slightly decrease for all of eternity?" Samirah asked.

"Mess it up for a few days," Alex answered.

The game continued like this for thirty minutes before someone, *cough cough* Alex *cough cough*, grew bored.

-Time Skip-

SU Leo's PoV

"Wanna take a little break?" I asked Calypso.

"Yeah," she said looking down at her dirty hands.

"I should probably go wash my hands," she added.

"Nah, we're going to work some more, so if you did wash you're hands it would be for nothing, since we would get our hands dirty again," I explained.

"Whoa, did you just..." she trailed of.

"Come on, Cal, I'm not stupid," I said.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," she fake mocked.

I gasped dramatically and placed my hand over my heart.

"That hurt Cal," I said.

"Yeah, sure it did," she responded.

"Let's get back to work," I said.

"Yeah," she responded.

-

When we had finished for the day our hands were covered in a layer of black. Our clothes were stained, and I saw the small spots of dirt on Calypsos skin.

"Now, I really have to get home and shower," Calypso said.

"Yeah, so do I," I responded.

"See you tomorrow," Calypso noted.

"You bet," I retorted.

I know it's really short, but I have writers block and other stuff to do. I'm sorry if the chapters grow shorter, I'll try to keep them at their normal length.