Chapter Seventeen

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters, Rick Riordan does.

So guys, when I saw that I had 2 thousand reads I literally could not believe it, but here we are. Then I saw how long the gaps were in between my chapter and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I've had writers block, but now I'm ready to continue writing. I promise that I'll try my best to keep the gaps smaller and even. Anyway, enjoy the story.

AU Annabeths PoV

"Annabeth? You sure haven't called in a while," the familiar voice of my cousin said through the phone.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you, your friend Alex, and Samirah could transfer over to my school for some time," I said. I could practically feel him blushing on the receiving end of the call, all because I put emphasis on the word friend. All though Magnus and Alex were a little more than friends.

"Why is that? I'm perfectly fine here in Boston," Magnus asked.

"Well-" I explained what had happened with the others from the alternate universe. I told him how Magnus, Alex and Samirah from the alternate universe also had come.

"Sure, I'll talk to them about it, but I'm pretty sure we'll come," he said.

"Great," I said smiling and ended the call.

Now, you may be wondering why I was calling my cousin, Magnus Chase. Today at school the other Annabeth had told me that the other Magnus was here and then when I was home I called Magnus and you know how that went.

I sat on my bed, my legs hanging over there side, my bare toes touching the ground. I thought about how my world was turned upside down that one day. I walked over to my bookshelf. I looked through it and pulled out a book. I didn't even bother to look what book it was, all the books on my shelf were my favorites. The time sped by as I read, I was completely uninterrupted until the doorbell rang.

I walked out of my room and rushed down the stairs. I ran up to the door and opened it. In the doorway stood three teenagers. The first person I saw was my 16 year old cousin, Magnus Chase. Magnus Chase wore his usual shoulder length blonde hair, and his gray eyes, similar to mine. Beside him stood his special someone Alex Fierro.

Alex Fierro wore his or her, depending on how she was feeling, short dyed green hair, black roots sticking out. His/hers eyes were 2 different colors, one dark brown, the other pale amber.

The last of the trio, Samirah Al-Abbas wore her green hijab. Her eyes, the color of redwood bark, seemed to burn, as usual. A few of dark brown strands of hair were visible on her face.

I went over to my cousin and hugged him.

"Follow me," I told my cousin and his friend.

I showed them to the guest rooms, although we only had two.

"Don't worry, I have an air mattress set up in my room." I said.

-Time Skip-

I woke up on my bed, somehow wrapped up in my sheets like a burrito. I tried to unravel myself only to fall of the bed and to land on something on something that isn't the floor. Still wrapped like a burrito in my sheets I looked up at the ceiling.

"Annabeth, get of me," Magnus moaned.

"I'm trying," I said.

Then Alex walked into the room and burst into laughter. Alex then moved towards with my phone and took a photo.

"Print this photo out for me later," Alex said.

"Sure," I said.

Alex then walked out of the room, not bothering to help me. I could almost feel annoyance rolling of off him in waves. Magnus was finally able to get me off of him. Then he helped me out of my burrito. Magnus then grabbed some clothes of his and walked into a bathroom. I grabbed the cloths I had taken out yesterday for today and put them on. Then I walked out of my room and walked down the kitchen.

-Time Skip-

I walked from the school with Magnus, Alex and Sam. We were talking about our school days. I found out that Alex was feelings feminine.

"And then..." I zoomed out as Alex was talking about her school day.

I thought about how cute Alex and Magnus were, and then I caught a glance at my cousins right wrist. I saw a picture of pottery and some other stuff, but what I was focused on was the name printed under the tattoo. Alex Fierro. Looks like Magnus and Alex found each other, I thought. Then I wondered if I would ever find my soulmate, if my soulmate could possibly be Percy, I mean the tattoo lined up. The way he'd been acting around me, as if he knew. I'll have to ask him tomorrow, I decided.

"Hey Annabeth, we're back," Magnus said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"O-oh right?" I said as I dug my keys out of my pocket.

I walked up to my house, my cousin and his friends following me. I unlocked the door and we stepped in.

Ok guys, all I can say is wow, thank you guys so much! I also recently got into Hamilton, the musical and I have been listening to it like non stop.