Chapter Three

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters, Rick Riordan does.

Percy's PoV

When I finished looking at my tattoo I went to my closet. I pulled out a blue shirt and some dark blue jeans. I put on the shirt and pulled on the jeans.

Then I walked to my bedside table, where my phone lay. I picked my phone up to send a message to our group chat. The group chat consists of Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, and Leo Valdez.

Jason Grace has light blonde hair and blue eyes that seem to have an unnatural color. He and his sister, Thalia Grace, lived with an adoptive family. From what Jason told me he never knew his father and his mothers was abusive and drunk all the time so they were moved to another family.

Frank Zhang has black hair, along with his black hair he has brown eyes. He lived with his grandmother, since his mother died in war and he never knew his father.

Leo Valdez has black hair and brown eyes. He never knew his father and his mother died in a fire. So he was somehow adopted by the same family as Jason.

PJ- Percy Jackson (whose POV it is currently in)
JG- Jason Grace
FZ- Frank Zhang
LV- Leo Valdez

PJ- What were your tattoos like? I got a gray tattoo, it showed a pile of books. On top of those books an owl sat. In the owls beak there were blueprints.

JG- Cool. My tattoo shifts colors, from green to blue to brown. There was a bowl of vegetables. Above the vegetables a dove flew. In the beak of the dove there were feathers.

FZ- That's also very cool. I got a golden tattoo, there was a canvas and a paintbrush. On the canvas there was a detailed painting of a horse.

LV- Cool! Well, guess what I got? I got a cooking pot and a gardening pot. In the gardening pot there was a flower. The tattoo was brown.

PJ- That's like the opposite of you. Did any of you go to the new role play camp. Camp Half-blood? I did. I was classified as a son of Poseidon.

LV- I also went there. I was classified as a son of Hephaestus.

FZ- I went to the roman one. Camp Jupiter. I was classified as a son of Mars.

JG- I also went there. I was classified as a son of Jupiter.

Time Skip to the Monday Morning.

Percy's PoV

The first thing I heard this morning was the alarm clock. The alarm clock woke me, I turned of the alarm and slipped out of my bed. Today school started and I was not happy about it.

I walked up to my wardrobe and pulled out some clothes. I put on said clothes and walked downstairs. Once I stepped into the kitchen the smell of blue waffles hit me. I love blue waffles.

When I had finished breakfast I went upstairs to brush my teeth. After I did that I put my shoes on and walked to school.

Time Skip

When I arrived at the school I saw Frank, Leo, and Jason. They were chatting and that stuff, so I walked up to them.

"Sup, guys," I said.

"Sup, Percy," Jason said.

"So, how do you think this school year is going to be like?" Frank asked.

"Boring, as usual," I said.

"I don't know," Jason said.

"I agree with Percy," Leo said.

We walked into the school. There were people all over the hallway. Jason, Leo, Frank and I walked down the hallway. At the end of the hallway there were stairs. We walked up to flights of stairs. Then we entered another hallway, halfway through the hallway we saw out homeroom. Room 396, we entered the classroom, now school starts.