Chapter Five

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters included in those books, Rick Riordan does.

-Now We Are In The Book Universe-

Third POV

It has been month since the second giant war, those who had been injured had been healed. There were still deaths though, not all injury's could be healed. The camp continued as usual.

The campers were sitting in the dining pavilion, eating lunch. While they were doing that Chiron planned a speech. A speech on some knowledge he recently acquired. He needed to tell them about the alternate universes.

Chiron stepped out on the stage, he hit his hoof against the floor to gain the campers attention.

"I recently found out about something. That thing is that there are alternate universes. There is one I might be able to contact. So you may be able to visit that universe. In this universe, when you turn 16, you wake up with a tattoo on your wrist. This tattoo describes your soulmate. If any of you want to visit this universe come to the big house after lunch," Chiron said, leaving the campers in shock.

Percy's PoV

When Chiron left the campers, including myself, in shock I found my mind wandering to the possibility if I went. I mean how would we bring this upon them. We can't just somehow get there and be like Hey! We're from an alternate universe where the gods are real! They wouldn't believe us. I guess Chiron would have an idea.

When I looked up I saw Annabeth running over to me. She had a glint in her stormy, gray eyes. A glint she only has when she has an idea.

"We should totally do it," Annabeth suggested when she had finally reached the Poseidon table.

"Why? We can't just come up to them saying that we're from an alternate universe!"
I say.

"Yes we can! Remember Chiron said that he had contacted them. He wouldn't offer this if he didn't have a plan for us to get there," Annabeth said.

Then the rest of the seven came over to us.

"We should do it," Annabeth said.

The others agreed which left me to only objector.

"Fine," I said.

"Let's Iris Message Reyna and ask her. We can also ask Rachel. If Leo's coming Calypso also will. I heard that Will and Nico are planning on coming. Same with Katie and the Stolls," Annabeth said.

We ran to the fountain in my cabin and Iris messaged Reyna, she wanted to come. Then we walked up to Rachel's cave, she also wanted to come. Then we headed toward the big house.

After we confirmed that we wanted to go to the other dimension we stood in the Big house wondering how we were going to introduce ourselves in the alternate universe.

"So we don't get mixed up with the alternate universe versions of ourselves we should call each other via nickname," Annabeth said.

"Good idea," I said.

Then we continued to work things out until it was time for us to get to our cabins. Annabeth and I were allowed to sleep in the same cabin due to our nightmares.

Time Skip

When I woke up I slipped out of my bed, I got ready and such. I carefully woke Annabeth up when it was time for breakfast.

Annabeth got ready and we walked out to the dining pavilion. I got my food, sacrificed some of it and sat down at the Poseidon table.

Third Person PoV

At the dining pavilion everyone was eating. Reyna was going to join them later. Chiron walked up on the stage. He banged his hoof against the wood. Like always that got all the campers attention

"Now I am going to list of the campers going.
Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Thalia Grace, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez, Calypso, Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Katie Gardner, Piper McLean, Annabeth Chase, Hazel Levesque, Percy Jackson, Travis Stoll and Connor Stoll," Chiron said.