Chapter Fourteen

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters, Rick Riordain does.
Percy's PoV

In the morning I came to a decision, the decision that I would act normal around SU Annabeth. I would not allow my destiny to interfere with my newly made friendship with her.

When I made it to school Su Annabeth walked up to me.

"Sup," I said.

"Hello," She said.

Then SU Piper ran up to SU Annabeth, they started talking in hushed voices. SU Jason and SU Leo then walked up to me and AU Annabeth and SU Piper left.

"Anything exciting happened yesterday?" I asked to two of them.

A grin grew on SU Jason's face as I asked the question.

"Yeah, Leo is taking Calypso to the school dance," SU Jason said.

And with that, we arrived at the classroom. I sat down on my seat beside SU Annabeth, AU Annabeth, and AU Percy. We continued to work on our project the entire lesson, and school went on.

In the hallways when I would walk from the lesson, I would always see a couple being all cute, and I asked myself 'When will I ask Annabeth to the dance?'

The first couple I saw today was SU Nico di Angelo and SU Will Solace. They were just standing by the lockers, being cute. Everyone knew about Will and Nico, or their ship name Solangelo. The second one I saw was Grover and Juniper, then I saw Clarisse and Chris.

-Time Skip To After School-

Piper, Annabeth, Jason and I had decided to invite everyone who had an AU in the school to Piper's house along with the AUs.

When we made it to SU Pipers house, she lead us up to her bedroom. We all sat down around the room.

"First of all, everyone will tell the others of their life story," SU Piper said. Everyone did. SU Annabeth went first, then AU Annabeth did, then SU Percy, AU Percy, SU Piper, AU Piper, SU Jason, AU Jason, SU Hazel, AU Hazel, SU Frank, AU Frank, SU Leo, AU Leo, SU Nico, AU Nico, SU Will, AU Will, SU Calypso, AU Calypso, SU Reyna, AU Reyna, SU Rachel, AU Rachel, SU Katie, AU Katie, SU Travis, AU Travis, SU Connor, AU Connor. When everyone's lives had been told they moved on to Truth Or Dare.

"I'll go first, " AU Connor said.

"Go ahead, " SU Annabeth said.

"Nico, this universe, Truth or Dare, " AU Connor said.

"Truth, " SU Nico said

"Have you ever walked into a wall?" AU Connor asked.

"What? No, I haven't, " SU Nico said.

"Hazel, this universe, truth or dare, " SU Nico asked.

"Dare, " SU Hazel admitted.

"Crack a bad joke, " SU Nico dared.

"Why didn't the melons get married?" SU Hazel asked.

"Oh, I've heard this one before! The answer is that they didn't get married because they cantaloupe!" SU Leo responded.

Groans were heard all around and several people facepalm.

"Reyna, from the other universe, truth or dare?" SU Hazel asked.

"Dare, " AU Reyna said bravely.

"Eat a piece of paper, " SU Hazel dared.

SU Piper handed AU Reyna a piece of paper from her desk, and AU Reyna started eating. Before AU Reyna could swallow anything she felt something against her tongue. She touched her tongue with her finger, when she looked at her finger she saw blood.

"I got a paper cut, " AU Reyna said.

AU Reyna went over to the garbage can and spit out the paper along with some blood.

"Calypso, from this universe, truth or dare?" AU Reyna asked.

"Dare, " SU Calypso said.

"Now that we're finished with this, let's play another game. So I have a bucket of all the nicknames that you all have, don't ask me how I got them, I am going to read one out loud and then we have to guess who that nickname applies to," SU Piper said as she pulled forward a bucket with a bunch of folded pieces of paper. She stuck her hand in the bowl and pulled out a slip of paper. She opened it and read it out loud.

"Seaweed Brain," She said with a surprised expression on her face.

"Oh, this ones easy, it's iconic, so iconic, Annabeth go ahead," AU Piper said.

"It's Percy's nickname that I gave him," AU Annabeth said.

"Why Seaweed Brain?" SU Percy asked.

"Well, the Percy I know is so stupid, the only possible reason for his stupidity would be if his head was full of seaweed," AU Annabeth said.

"Commander Tool Belt," SU Piper said before bursting out laughing, the others joining her.

"That is sooooo Leo," AU Frank said.

"Centurion Shish-kebab," SU Piper read.

"Gwen," AU Jason said.

"Who's that?" SU Annabeth asked.

"Roman camper," AU Percy replied.

"Dumpster Queen," SU Piper read.

"Piper," AU Leo said.

"Cor- Wait, who gave me that nickname?" SU Piper asked, staring them all down.

"Leo," AU Frank said with a smile.

"Traitor," AU Leo mumbled.

"Ok, moving on... By the way, I will get you for that later," SU Piper said.

AU Leo winced at their words and at her tone.

"John Green," SU Piper read out.

"Jason," AU Nico blurted our.

"How did that happen?" SU Jason asked.

"Dionysus," AU Nico replied.

"Wine Dude," AU Percy snickered.

"Percy, my past is behind me!" AU Nico semi-yelled.

"Zombie Dude," SU Piper read.

"Oh, that's easy, Nico di Angelo," AU Rachel said.

"Drakon Slayer," SU Piper read.

"Clarisse La Rue," AU Katie said.

And it would only be fair if we end this of with Wise Girl!" SU Piper exclaimed.

"Annabeth," AU Percy said with a smile.

"Well, you guys have some weird nicknames," SU Travis said.

"Oh, those weren't even the weird ones," AU Leo chuckled.

"What are the weird ones?" SU Hazel asked.

"Captain Saltwater, Mr. Optimism, Mr. Rule Floater, Poodle Boy, and Camper Boy are some of Percy's weird ones. Miss Brainiac and Owl Head are two of Annabeth's. Pinecone Face and Tree Girl are for Thalia. Blond Peter Pan, Blond Superman, and Sparky are for Jason. Piper has Dumpster Queen. Frank has Klutz and Chinese Canadian Baby Man. Miss Underground and Miss Metal Detector belong to Hazel. Death Breath, Death Boy and Zombie Dude are Nico's. Repair Boy, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Uncle Leo, Blue Bottom, Black Bottom the sequel, Lord Tinker, Bad Boy Supreme and Super Sized Mcshizzle all belong to Leo," SU Piper said.

"We can all agree that Leo won the weird names category," SU Calypso said.

Thank you all so much for reading! I mean I can't believe I've reached 1k+ reads! Also, do you want me to add Magnus Chase and his friends?
If so comment yes or no, also it would help if you could comment some idea it inspiration for how they come into the story, just so you know it isn't necessary, it would just help. Anyway thanks for reading!