Chapter Nine

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters, Rick Riordan does. I also do not own the picture up in the media, or whatever it's called. Another thing I want to say is: Thank you guys for actually reading this! I mean I never thought I would surpass 100 reads! 

SU Pipers PoV

SU Annabeth and I waited for the others to arrive, you could also say we were thinking about the other's tattoos. The first one to arrive was SU Rachel, then SU Calypso came. After SU Calypso, SU Katie came, then SU Reyna came. SU Hazel was the last to come. When everyone has arrived we sat down in SU Pipers room.

"So, let's start talking shall we. First I will tell you what Piper and I have already realized. We figured out that the alternate universe version of your soulmate usually has a godly parent that actually relates to your tattoo. My tattoo shows a restless ocean, a swimmer and a pegasi. Poseidon is the Greek god of the ocean, horses etc. Pegasi are just horses with wings, so they are probably also in Poseidon's domain. Percy Jackson is a son of Poseidon. So that is how I realized how big of a chance that it is our universe's Percy," SU Annabeth concluded.

The others were staring at SU Annabeth in awe.

"And my tattoo shows lightning lighting up a dark sky. In the sky an eagle soars. A stapler is falling out of the staplers mouth. Annabeth figured out that the roman god of lightning is Jupiter. Jupiter's sacred animal is the eagle. Jason is a son of Jupiter, so," I explained.

"My tattoo shows a wrench on fire. So, o-Wise Annabeth, tell me, who does it represent?" SU Calypso asked sarcastically.

"Well, the Greek god Hephaestus or the Roman god Vulcan, are the gods of fire, building etc. Your dear friend Leo happens to be a son of Hephaestus. So through my logic I have gathered that there is a high chance of Leo being your soulmate," SU Annabeth said.

SU Calypso's reaction was hilarious. SU Leo and SU Calypso has know each other's for a while, they were great friends, best friends.

"Wh-h- at?" SU Calypso stuttered.

"Yes, I know it is shocking," SU Annabeth said in a dramatic voice.

"Be the next to find their soulmate with the help of o-Wise Annabeth," I said dramatically, adding to the show.

"O-wise Annabeth. My tattoo shows prancing supplies. Who could it ever be?" SU Katie said dramatically.

"Seriously Katie? I don't even need to know their godly parent to find out. It is obviously Travis. Don't be stupid," SU Annabeth said, giving Katie the are-you-kidding-me look.

SU Katie blushed and said "Oh."

The rest decided against seeking the help of O-wise Annabeth.

"What should we do now?" SU Katie asked.

"Umm, be dramatic?" I asked.

And so we did. We were dramatic till the others had to go. Til only I was left.

SU Jason's PoV

It was Saturday and SU Percy was over at my house. We just sat there and talked.

"Have you done anything weird when you were like a child," SU Percy asked.

"Well, yeah I have.....," I said trailing of.

"What did you do?" SU Percy asked.

"I was like one or two years old, so don't judge me. I tried to eat a stapler. That's how I got this scar," I said pointing to the small scar on my lip.

SU Percy burst out laughing. By the minute he was rolling on the floor in hysterics. When he finally recovered he started asking me more questions.

"Why?" SU Percy questioned.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Ok, I won't judge," SU Percy said.

We continued asking each other questions, or SU Percy continued to ask me question. I was in the middle of answering a question when we heard a window shatter.

We carefully approached the living room, since that was where the sound had come from. We walked in, when we had come a few feet into the room I stopped. Since SU Percy continued I thrust out my arm to stop him. On the floor a few centimeters from his feet pieces of glass were spread on the floor. We looked at each other an I saw a look of worry in SU Percy's eyes. He could probably see the same in mine.

I looked around the room to see what had shattered the window. The room seemed completely normal. As if nothing had happened. Then I saw it, a brown blur. The brown blur seemed to be flying towards me. It landed on my face.

Suddenly I felt a great pain. The only thing to keep me from screaming or something like that was shock. I was in shock. The thing had claws and was using them. All I could see was the brown blur stuck on my face. I felt some liquid dripping down my face. Now I was getting worried. Then I felt something heavy hit my head and I passed out.

SU Percy's PoV (the previous events)

SU Jason and I were walking into the living room, since the sound came from there. When we walked into the room, SU Jason stopped, but I continued. SU Jason put his arm in front of myself, to stop me. I looked down at the floor and I saw pieces of glass spread over. If SU Jason hadn't stopped me, I would have stepped in it. I looked at SU Jason, he had a look of worry all over his face.

SU Jason decided to look around the room, I joined him when I realized what he was doing. We didn't see anything out of place, yet. Then I saw a brown blur, it was flying towards SU Jason. It set it self on SU Jason's face and started clawing. I saw the blood trickling down his face. I realized what the brown thing was, it was a squirrel.

I rushed and grabbed a chair, I was worried, I just didn't think about my actions. I just wanted to get the squirrel of Jason, so I swung the chair on the squirrel. The squirrel fell of SU Jasons face. The problem was that the chair also hit SU Jason. I saw as SU Jason crumbled to the ground. His face had a huge gash over his left eye. There were also smaller cuts all over his face.

The I saw the squirrel jump out of the window, but I didn't care about that. All I saw was the blood pouring out of SU Jason's wound. I called my mom, who called SU Jason's mom. His mom drove him to the hospital and I walked home.

Is Jason okay?