Chapter Eleven

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters. I want to thank Snake550 and AriadnaReyesfangirl for voting 🗳! I also want to thank DeatheaterHufflepuff for commenting! Your comment really made my day!
Frank's PoV

My Saturday was fine until Percy called me. I was doing archery as usual, which Percy sucked at. I stood a few meters from the target. I pulled an arrow from the quiver on my back. I botched it on the bow, I closed my left eye and focused on the target. I aimed for the bullseye and I fired the arrow. I opened my left eye and looked at the target. The arrow was stuck on the bullseye. I walked up to the target and pulled out the arrow so it wouldn't be destroyed when I fired my next arrow. I put the arrow in the quiver and walked back to my previous position. I was about to pull out an arrow from the quiver when my ringtone pierced the silent atmosphere. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I set my bow down on the ground and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I looked down at the phone and realized that it was Percy who was calling me. I accepted the call and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hi Frank," Percy said sadly.

"Hello Percy, has anything happened?" I asked, wondering why melancholy was so clear in his voice.

"Well, Jason's at the hospital," Percy answered.

"Wait, what happened?" I asked, worry growing within.

"We were talking and the we heard the window shatter. We walked to where we heard the sound, the living room. A squirrel jumped at him and started clawing at his face. I swung a chair at the squirrel, not thinking about where the squirrel was. Jason was knocked unconscious and the squirrel flew out the window. I called my mother who called his. Then his mom and Leo drove him to the hospital. Leo said he would call me when they got home with Jason. I'm still waiting for him to call," Percy explained.

"Oh," was all I could muster.

"You'll call me when you hear from Leo, right?" I quickly added.

"Yeah, I'll do that," Percy said.

Then he hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued with my archery.

Percy's PoV

I've been waiting for an hour and fourth minutes. I've been sitting on my bed waiting anxiously. Then my ringtone lit up the silent aura. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table as fast as I could. I looked down to see who the caller was and it was Leo. I accept the call, bring up the phone to my ear and brace myself for the news.

"Sup Percy," Leo said.

"How's Jason?" I asked.

"His wound was infected so he lost the vision in his left eye. Since the wound was so infected, it will leave a scar," Leo said.

"Oh, so are we sounding professional now?" I said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh, and you say that?" Leo says.

"Alright then, see you later," I say and hang up.

I put my phone back on my bedside table and think of Jason. How he was injured, unable to see with his left eye. How will he look now with a scar? At least it wasn't me, a small voice in my head said. Oh shut up, I told it. I was worried for Jason, very worried. How would this injury affect his life? I would have to wait to find out, only time can tell. It made me sick to the stomach to think that Jason was injured. To relive seeing the blood dripping of his face. Then I picked my phone off of the bedside table once again, but this time to call Frank.

"Hello Percy," Franks voice said through the mobile phone.

"Sup Frank, Leo just called me about Jason," I stated.

"What did he say? Is Jason okay?" Frank questioned.

"He told me that Jason's wound was infected so Jason has lost vision in his left eye, the wound will also leave a scar due to the infection. So, would you call that okay?" I answered.

"Not really, but let's hope he'll be at school on Monday," Frank said.

"Yeah," I said and hung up.

I placed my phone down on my bed.

Jason's PoV

When we got home I walked to my room. It felt so different walking through the house now, not completely feeling the 3-d aspects of life, only feeling 2-d. When I walked into my room I sat down on my bed and called Percy.

"Hey Jason," Percy said.

"Hi Percy, want to come over?" I asked him.

"Sure," he responded and hung up.

I awaited his arrival for some time til I heard the door open. I looked up at the door to see who it was. It was Percy, I heard a small gasp escape his mouth as he spotted my scar.

"Hey Jason," Percy said.

"Sup Percy," I responded.

He just stood there with his hands behind his back. As if hiding a surprise.

"I had an idea. We could do a DNA test," Percy said and handed me a box.

I took the box as he held his own. He opened the box and I followed his example. He took out a tube and spit into it. All the way til the black line. I did the same, then we capped them. I gave mine to him and he put it in a box.

"Shall we post this?" Percy asked.

"Yup," I answered.

And so we did.

Ok, thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for like 780 reads! Again I'm just like 🤯!