Chapter Twelve

I do not own PJO or HoO, therefore I do not own the characters. Rick Riordan does.

Third Person

The rest of the weekend passed by quickly, and before they knew it, demigods and mortals alike, Monday was here. School was here, they had to return to school.
Jason was worried about how everyone would react to his scar. He knew that Percy would be there to support him, but he also knew that Percy took the blame for the attack.

Jason walked up to his closet and put on a Camp Jupiter shirt from the role play camp he'd been at during the summer. He also pulled on a pair of blue jean shorts. He walked down to the kitchen to see Leo eating a sandwich. Jason got himself a sandwich too. After Leo and Jason were finished eating they went to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

After brushing their teeth, they got their backpacks. They also put on their shoes. Leo and Jason then walked to school.

"How do you think they'll react?" Jason said suddenly breaking the silence.

"To the scar? I think they'll be like 'wow, your so cool now!' or 'what is that?' Honestly, don't listen to what they say, " Leo said.

"Wow! Was Leo just serious?" Percy's voice said from behind them.

Percy ran up to them.

"Sup, " Percy said.

Percy started talking with them as they walked to school.

"So, today is the first PE lesson with the alternate universe people," Leo said.

"Yeah, I wonder how that'll go," Jason said.

Leo, Jason and Percy continued up to the school and up to the school.
On their way up to their classrooms, Jason came up with a brilliant idea.

"You know what? I think I'm going to ask my alternate universe self if he can tell who my soulmate is," Jason said.

"I'll do that too," Percy said.

Leo answered in a similar comment as Percy's.
They all entered their classrooms and sat down. Class went by and another class started. That pattern continued till PE. Jason did like PE, he was strong and all of that stuff. When Jason entered the boys changing room, he saw almost all of the boys changing. The AUs seemed a little worried.

"You know what? Screw it," AU Percy said and took of his shirt. I herd gasps from all over the room. One of those gasps came from myself. Percy's chest and back was littered with scars. The scars came in all shapes and forms. He seemed to have a few stab scars too.

"How did this happen?" SU Percy asked.

"All in a demigods life." Percy said.

"He also has the worst luck ever. All the monsters want him dead," Jason said.

Percy gulped. Then Jason took his shirt of. AU didn't have as many scars as Percy, but they were still there. The rest of the AUs took their shirts of and they also had some scars. Then everyone changed and headed into the gym.

-

After gym they had lunch. Jason decided to use this time to talk to AU Jason. When everyone was eating he pulled AU Jason aside.

"Hey, I need your help," SU Jason said.

"With what?" AU Jason asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you could possibly help me find out who my soulmate is," SU Jason asked.

"Sure, just show me your tattoo," AU Jason answered.

SU Jason showed AU Jason his tattoo. The dove over the salad with feathers in its beak. How it changed colors. AU Jason looked at it for a few seconds before a grin made its was up his face. AU Jason looked up at SU Jason.

"Oh, I know who the special someone is," Jason said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Piper McLean," AU Jason said.

SU Jason was shocked, very shocked that Piper McLean was his soulmate. AU Jason smiled at him and left. Then Jason walked up to Percy.

"What did Jason say?" SU Percy said.

"He said that my soulmate is Piper McLean," Jason said.

Ok, sorry if it's kinda short, I just have writers block, but I'll get through it. Thank you guys for like 750+ reads. That's just amazhang. Also I Apollo-gize if the story's bad.