Chapter seventeen: Jealousy

It's been a couple weeks seen the Valentine's Day fiasco, Rachel and I have been going strong. We decided together that we shouldn't date, at least not right now. We are getting to know each other, taking things slow. I should say not having sex with Rachel is the hardest challenge that I've ever faced. She is so sexy, then she shows up to school in that tight skimpy skirt and she expects me not to jump her right then and there?! We still go on "dates" if you can call it that, well at least I want to call them dates. Rachel says they're more like hang out sessions, which I can't lie stings a little. I deserve it though, I did embarrass her in front of her friends. Anyways right now we are in Rachel's room, "hanging" out. We are on Rachel's bed watching Funny Girl at the moment. I can't help but glance at Rachel every two seconds, her smile is just so beautiful. Don't even get me started on her laugh, it's sounds like angels singing. She's in too deep but Quinn doesn't even care anymore. "Quinn not that I don't like you staring at me but you're distracting me from my favorite movie." Rachel said teasingly at Quinn not even looking away from the tv screen. Quinn chuckled as she scooted closer to Rachel's side, "ya know, we can always watch it later? My voice getting husky. Quinn bit her lip, slowly leaning in to kiss Rachel's cheek slowly. She heard Rachel's breath hitch which made her smile. Rachel sighed out slowly, "Quinn, we can't. We are taking it slow, remember?" Rachel said shakily as her breath labored. Quinn ignored her though, just one quick make out session couldn't hurt could it? As Quinn started to slowly kiss down Rachel's neck She heard Rachel let out a quiet whimper. Rachel licked her lips as she tilted her neck to the side to give Quinn more room to work with. Quinn put her arm over Rachel's stomach holding her tightly against her as she nipped her neck, Rachel let out a whine of pleasure holding Quinn's arm tightly. Once Quinn was satisfied of all the love bites she made, she started to kiss over Rachel's jaw teasingly. "Just one little kiss Rachel, please?" Quinn asked her desperately. She can't stand not kissing Rachel for two weeks. It's been absolute torture on Quinn's behalf. Every time she tries to kiss her, she always smiles softly at her and tells Quinn to be patient. Quinn is at her breaking point, how does she expect Quinn to not kiss her when all she does is look at Quinn like she is her world. Quinn just wants to show her that she still loves Rachel with all her heart. She's the only thing that gets Quinn through the day at school. Even when Finnept gets on her nerves while trying to talk to Rachel she always manages to calm Quinn down with just one look. Rachel turned her head towards Quinn with a dazed look. "okay...just one, and I mean it Quinn. No messing around missy." Rachel said determinedly squinting her eyes at Quinn. Quinn nodded in agreement enthusiastically, "I promise no messing around, just the one." Rachel chuckled and licked her lips, putting her hand over Quinn's cheek and guiding her towards thsoe luscious lips Quinn loves to day dream about. As their lips touched Quinn still felt the spark, now she knows what people talk about when they say they see fireworks while kissing someone. Quinn never experienced this with anyone, let alone someone she cared about. Well except for Jules but that doesn't count. The kiss only lasted about five seconds but it's the best five seconds she's ever had. As Rachel pulled away Quinn had the biggest goofy smile on her face, her eyes still closed in complete bliss. Quinn felt Rachel laughing against her lips, She opened her eyes to see Rachel staring at her in amusement. "Best kiss ever." Quinn said sighing dreamily at rachel. Rachel smiled opening her mouth to say something but when she did they heard a loud knock at Rachel's door, making them both jump away from each other. "Are you guys decent?" It was Liam Rachel's other Dad, Rachel quickly stood up and opened her door for her dad, "Yes daddy!" She said in embarrassment, quickly patting her skirt down. Quinn chuckled as her dad came through the door with a plate of cookies in his hand. "I brought cookies, your dad just made them and he said he needed to share his finest work with his other daughter." Liam said playfully looking at Quinn. "Tell him his other daughter greatly appreciates it." Quinn said standing up and taking the plate from Hiram in excitement. Liam laughed at Quinn while sitting down beside her, "So when's the next big gig? Hiram and I just can't wait to see you perform live." Liam said in anticipation bouncing up and down on Rachel's bed. Quinn swallowed the mouthful of cookies and looked at Liam with crumbs on her face, "I don't really know, usually Puck finalizes the gig and I just show up." Quinn said shrugging her shoulders. Rachel laughed with a tissue in her hand dabbing at Quinn's mouth lovingly. Quinn smiles at her innocently, taking another bite of Hiram's delicious cookies. Liam smiled brightly at them, these kids are gonna be the death of him. "Okay, well you let us know we can't wait to go get our rock on." Liam said putting up the rock hand gesture as he stood up. "Also Rachel it's getting late so say goodbye to your lover." Liam said playfully winking at Rachel as he left the room. Rachel groaned at her dad's antics shaking her head and popping back by Quinn's side. Quinn finished the rest of the cookies and set the plate down on Rachel's bed side table. "Does your dad's know that we are just friends now?" Quinn asked her curiously. Rachel nodded while cuddling into Quinn's side, "yea but they still like to tease me about you." Rachel said in annoyance resting her head on Quinn's chest. Quinn snickered pulling Rachel close to her and kissing her forehead. "I wrote another song, whenever we get another gig I would love if you came." Quinn said rubbing Rachel's arm up and down gently. "I hope it's better than the last one." Rachel said teasingly at Quinn. "Wow that's the last time I ever write a song for you miss Rachel Berry." Quinn said gasping in fake offense. Rachel laughed, "I'm kidding Quinn, of course I would love to come." Quinn smirked deviously, "and I would love to make you come." Rachel gasped sitting up and hitting Quinn's chest playfully, "don't you start Fabray." Quinn put her hands up in defense, "I'm just saying." Rachel shook her head in amusement, "get out of here, I will not waste any more time on your nonsense." Rachel said tossing a pillow at Quinn. Quinn laughed kissing Rachel one last time on her forehead, "see you at school!" Quinn said running downstairs, saying her farewell to the berry men and driving home.