Chapter nine

Quinn was sitting outside In her car nervous with Rachel's favorite flowers in her hands, Quinn exhaled and smoothed down her leather jacket and wiped her sweaty hands on her pants and got out of her car, walkig down to Rachel's door. 'Why am I nervous?'quinn thought to herself, 'uh maybe because this is a date...you haven't gone on one of these since Julie.' Quinn sighed pushing Julie out of her mind and rang Rachel's door bell.

'Oh my gosh, Quinn's here!' Rachel thought to herself smoothing out her red dress and reapplying her red lipstick. Rachel ward her dad's squeal downstairs and open the door for Quinn. 'Okay...I think I'm ready to lose my virginity tonight. I can't wait til marriage, I already know Quinn's the one for me. Were going to get married and have kids.' Rachel sighed dreamily 'it's going to be wonderful.' Rachel Fluffer her hair once more and heard her dad's yell up the stairs saying Quinn was waiting for her. Rachel squealed and rushed out of her room.

Quinn exhaled again making small talk with Rachel's fathers. "Quinn?" Rachel said, Quinn turned to Rachel and saw her halfway down the stairs, Quinn's heart stopped as she eyes Rachel in that red dress, to tight around her figure. Making her curves look even more sexy than they already were to Quinn. Quinn's mouth was agape looking at Rachel unable to speak. Rachel made it down the steps and waited for Quinn to say something, Quinn tried to speak but took the flowers out from her back and handed them to Rachel smiling nervously. Rachel giggled, finding Quinn adorable speechless. Rachel took the flowers from Quinn "oh quinn! Your so thoughtful! I'm gonna put these in water." Rachel pecked Quinn on the cheek and ran to the kitchen, her heels clacking on the wooden floor. Quinn turned to Rachel's dad smiling, they smiled too, Hiram turned to Quinn serious "Quinn dear, Rachel told us about, your...you know, and I would like to say, to be careful." Quinn's eyes widened in embarrassment speechless once more. The Berrys chuckled at her expression, they all heard Rachel come out of the kitchen, Rachel looked at Quinn's dishelved face and Rachel turned towards her dad's in anger "daddy!" Hiram shrugged "well I was gonna tell sooner or later," Rachel huffed "yes but this is our first date, Rachel whined to her father. Liam laughed, Rachel glared at him, "oh go have fun you too," Rachel grabbed Quinn still speechless with her eyes wide. They were almost out the door when they heard Liam shout behind them "but not too much fun girls!" Hiram laughed. Rachel huffed and slammed the door behind them. "They....know?" Quinn said still shocked. Rachel nodded, smiling sheepishly "sorry," Quinn blushed in embarrassment "I thought that the talk would happen on the third date," Rachel laughed as Quinn led them to her car and opened Rachel door for her, "such a lady," Rachel playfully told Quinn as she sat in Quinn's car. Quinn laughed and shut the door and rushed to the drivers side and got in. "Okay," Quinn turned towards Rachel "now I haven't been on a date for quite some time, so go easy on me okay?" Quinn told Rachel nervously. Rachel giggled and leaned towards Quinn and pecked her lips, "Quinn...I don't care if this is the most perfect date I have ever had, as long as I'm with you, I don't care." Rachel told Quinn sincerely. Quinn smiled and started her car and started to drive away from Rachel's house.

Quinn drove on to the inner state, "um Quinn, this isn't the part where you kill me is it?" Rachel said playfully. Quinn laughed "no that's after the fifth date." Rachel giggled "can I at least get a hint?" Quinn glanced at her and smiled "nope." Rachel groaned "ugh!" Quinn giggled "all in good time, Rachel." "How long until we get there?" Rachel whined. Quinn chuckled "well since your fathers told me you need to be home at ten, about twenty mintues." Rachel groaned again. Quinn smiled.

Quinn parked her car outside this huge tent on the beach covered in lights. Rachel gasped "wow..." Quinn smiled and at Rachel's face in awe. Quinn jumped out of her car and rushed over too Rachel door and opened It for her, "I wouldn't mind you killing me here Quinn," Rachel said still in awe, grabbing Quinn's outstretched hand, and standing up. Quinn laughed and shut Rachel's door and led her to the huge tent on the beach. Thu intertwined their fingers, Rachel saw a man wearing a suit standing at the entrance, "Ms. Fabray, Ms. Berry" he greeted them, Quinn smiled at him "Charles, is everything ready?" He nodded "yes, ms. Fabray, right this way." Charles said opening one of the curtains letting them walk inside first as he followed right after them. Rachel gasped on the inside and saw light hanging down with stars on the end of them, Quinn smiled as Charles led them to a table for two with expensive silvarwere set on the table. "Please, sit ladies, I will be right back with the menus." Charles said leaving them. Quinn walked to one of the chairs and pulled it out for Rachel to sit, Rachel smiled at her, and sat down. Quinn sat in the other chair waiting for Rachel's opinion on how well she was doing, "so...is it okay?" Quinn asked Rachel nervously. Rachel smiled wide "is it okay? Quinn, this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me before!" Rachel said shocked, looking around at all the lights and rose pedals on the tent floor all around their table. Quinn exhaled "well I did have some help, my parents waiters helped me." Rachel looked at her in surprise "wow," "yea I didn't tell you before, but I'm kinda rich." Quinn said sheepishly. Rachel huffed "kinda?" Quinn laughed. Quinn grabbed Rachel's hands on the table and held them tightly "Rachel...I wanted our first date to be special, so I could properly ask you to be my girlfriend, so..." Quinn got up and knelt on her left knee, Rachel gasped. Quinn smiled and held out a silver ring towards Rachel, "this Rachel berry, is a promise ring. A promise that I will always be faithful to you no matter what. Rachel...will you be my official gilfriend?" Quinn asked hopefully. Rachel covered her mouth with her hands shocked and nodded frantically. Quinn smiled and grabbed Rachel's right hand and slid the ring on her second finger. Rachel smiled wide at Quinn, Quinn stood up and kissed rachel gently. Quinn sat back down in her chair, "I take my last comment back, that was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me." Rachel said speechless. Quinn smiled "I'd do anything for you," Rachel smiled and leaned over to kiss Quinn once more. Charles cleared his thoart "sorry to interupt you love birds, but here is the menu," Rachel and Quinn both blushed as Charles handed them the menus, "thanks, Charles." Quinn told him polietly. Charles nodded "call me when you ready," Quinn nodded. Rachel and Quinn looked at the menus, Rachel once more gasped "Quinn this is all vegan," Quinn nodded "yea your vegetarian, remember?" Quinn teased Rachel. Rachel nodded "yea but your not," Quinn shrugged her shoulders "yea I know, but I'll try it for you." Rachel bit her lip smiling at Quinn's romantic side, 'i am so gonna fall hard for her,' Rachel thought dreamily, looking at Quinn lovingly.

The womanizer and the divaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara