Chaper three

Quinn's POV:

Oh gosh I feel like total shit, why did I have to drink so much?, kill me now, I woke up to a a headache, oh wait a secound there's a body next to me fuck! Ok calm down, just breathe Quinn everything is going to be fine. I turn to see who the body is, a blonde girl, can't remember her name, but she's hot, ok focus, gotta get outta here. I just hope I used a dam condom. I get up out the bed slowly not to wake the sleeping blonde, I gather al my chothles and quietly get dressed and get out. I breathe a breath of releif, 'that could've gone worse', I go downstairs and dog for my keys in my pocket, 'hopefully she won't tell anyone about my condition right?

Next day at school:

Quinn's POV:

I parked my car outside of mickinley and everybody looking at me strange especially the girls they give me these longing looks, oh my god please don't tell me that girl told, fuck! I should have left a note! Ok calm down, let's just go in there and act normal, ok here we go, I walk in the school doors and everybody silently whispering, I keep walking unilateral I hit my locker, I try to focus on my lock, when a cherrio stop by my locker, I look at her an she says "hi are you Quinn the new girl?", i look at her confused, "who's asking?", she looks apolitgetically towards me and says "oh I'm sorry, I'm katherine, I was just wondering if all the rumors were true, so are they?", I get extremely pissed, 'fuck that girl did tell everyone', I grab her and drag her to an empty classroom, and I close te door and lock it and turn to her, "what rumors?", she looks at me, "that you have a dick that's really really good," and she says that she steps closer to me, "you told you that?", I ask her, she leans closer, "a little birdy", "look what do you want from me?", she smiles seductivetly, "I wanna see how good you are," I look at her confused, "what?," she cups my groin, "I want you to fuck me," I step away from her, "wait does the whole school know about this?!," she nods, "yea, so what?," I look at her incredulously, "and all of you are okay with it?!," she nods again, "yea why wouldn't we be, it's okay, nobody cares," she grabs me and pushes me against a teachers desk, "well most people would freak out and try to beat me up, although id always win," I have a smug smile on my face, she laughs, "look I just wanna see if your really that good, if tht little birdys right then you'll be even more popular," I smile, "really?," she nods, "so....," she gets on the teachers desk and pulls off her painties and throws them across the room, "are you gonna fuck me or just stand there?," she smiles, I get hard with just the dirty talk, god this chick is hot I always liked burnettes, I unbutton my pants and slide down my boxers to let lose my dick, she gasps, "wow you really are as big as she said you were," I smirk, even bigger baby," she giggles, "you have protection?," she asks I nod and pull out a condom from out of my pants, I put it on my penis and spread her legs wider, "you ready?," she nods, "don't hold back," "oh I won't, remember you asked for this," I put my dick at her entrance and slide in her, she pulls me close to her as i pound into her effortlessly, she screams, "oh fuck, yes!," I kiss her to stop her screaming there is a whole student body out there, I keep pounding into her faster and harder, "oh my god!," I pull out and she whines, I turn her around and start pounding in from behind her, "oh my fuckin...... You are good?!," I laugh, I slide in and out of her as sat as I can I feel her inner walls clamp on my dick, "I'm gonna come!," "me too!," I feel her inner walls clamp on my dick as she comes, "fuck!," I come just feeling her come, "fuck!," I slowly go in and out as I feel her relax I pull out softly, she turns around ad lazy smiles at me "you are amazing, fuck!," as she tries to soften her breathing, I take off the condom and throw it away and pull up my pants, I smirk and say "I know," she laughs, "so modest, quarter back Quinn," I laugh and kiss her, "so are you like the head cheerleader?," she nods "yea that's how I found so quickly, we better go, people might wonder where I am," I put my arm out "shall we?," she smiles and links our arms together, "we shall," we walk out of classroom together.

Lunch

Quinn's POV:

I sit at a lunch table by myself when puck comes up to me and sits at my table "is it true?," I look at him confused, "what?," "that her fucking the head cheerleader and that you have a... You know that is guess what? Bigger than mine? The fuck Q, you know I would t care why would you hide that from me I thought we wet les bros man," I look at him sadly "I didn't know that you were any different that any other guy friends I had puck, I didn't know if you even look at me the same if I told you," he looked at me sadly "of course I'm okay with it your my les bro we were meant to be friends, it doesn't matter, your awesome the way you are and don't worry nobody cares except the cheerleaders, I heard what you and katherine did, all the Cheerios want you now, dude props!," he high fives me and I smile "I know it was amazing, and I can't wait to fuck all of them, it's on my bucket list to fuck a whole cheerleading squad," he gets excited "really me too!," I laugh, "when are we startin on the band?," "maybe tommarow?, at my place,?" I smile "yea sounds cool."

Katherine's place

Quinn's POV:

I roll off of Katherine's naked body as soon as we bother come, "fuck!, how did you get so good?!," I chuckle " practice," she laughs "how many times have we had sex today? I lost count." "About six?, I think I lost count too," we both laugh, katherine cuddles up around me and pulls me closer to her, "so are we a thing? Or...." She trails off, 'I don't know are we?,' I hesitate "katherine I'm really not looking for a serious thing, you know I just like having sex with you, if that's not enough for you maybe we should stop?," she looks at me amused "how did I turn into the touchy feely emotional person, I usually do the "look" talks, not the other way around, how did that happen?," "so were okay?," she nods "I just got caught up in the sex high for a secound, yea we are don't worry," I breathe a sigh of relief "okay cool," I get up and start getting dressed, she watches me, "can I say we are dating?, so we both get more popular,?" She asks innocently, 'it couldn't hurt could it, I just want to fit in so badly, I don't are what it takes,' I agree "sure, but no touchy feely shit right I don't wanna hurt your feelings or anything," she chuckles "you know for a badass your really a caring peron," "don't tell anyone that," she laughs "get outta here," she throws a pillow at me, I laugh and lean down to give her a last kiss, "I'll see you at school."

School

Quinn's POV: lunch

Being popular isn't all it's cut out to be, I don't even get lunch to myself anymore, I sneak in the auditorium once in a while, to be alone and fre from all the craziness. I walk into the auditorium and go backstage and eat my lunch behind the curtain on the floor. Whole I'm halfway through my lunch I hear the auditorium doors open, 'oh fuck the found me!,' I start to get up when I hear the most gorgeous voice ever, I peak around the curtain to see a beauitful burnette girl at the piano playing a Barbra Streisand song, I love her songs, I'm a really big theater freak. I try to get out of the curtain more so I can see this mystery girl when my foot gets tangled and I clash onto the floor. "Fuck!," she stops playing and runs behind the curtain to find the sound, "are you okay?!," I look up to see the most Beauitful brown eyes in the whole world, "I- I- uh.. Yea- hi," I stammer out, she giggles and helps me up, "what are you doing here arn't jocks supposed to be eating in the lunch room," she quirks her eyebrow up and I see my lunch on the floor, I laugh "yea um, I just needed some space, Um I'm Quinn by the way," I reach out to shake her hand and she complies, "I'm Rachel," she smiles broadly, 'her smile is so gorgeous' I smile "you have the most gorgeous voice I've ever heard," she blushes "thanks," "was that Barbra straisand you were singing?," her smiles widens "you know who Barbra straisand is?!," she looks at me indrecouldsly, "yea she's a broadway legend!," she squeals 'wow that is so adorable... Wait what?' "Oh my gosh how have I nt met you before?!," I smile "I'm new here, I transferred," "really, wow, we have got to be best friends, I haven't met anybody say they know who Barbra Streisand is except my friend Kurt, he's gay," she grabs my hand and pulls me off stage to drag me outside to the hall, "where are we going?," I ask, she intertwined our hands, 'woah what why does this feel right?,' "to a place you'll absolutely love!."

The end of chapter 3 hope you like it