Chapter 8

Quinn woke up to Rachel cuddling up to her, Quinn looked down at Rachel and smiled. Quinn slid out of Rachel's arms and hovered over Rachel and started to kiss down her collarbone gently sucking and nibbling. Rachel stirred but didn't fully wake up. 'Okay looks like I have to go all the way' Quinn thought while spreading Rachel's legs and getting in between her legs, Rachel was wearing insanely tight little shorts as pajamas, while Rachel gave Quinn sweats to sleep in last night. Quinn was already hard, Quinn started to rock we hips into Rachel's slowly and kissed her neck, Rachel moaned "mm..." Quinn smiled against her neck "rach...? Wake up?" Quinn whispered into Rachel's ear. Rachel stirred and groaned as Quinn pushed harder into Rachel's center, "mm...Quinn....don't...stop," Rachel moaned half asleep, Quinn smiled "you want me to wake you up?" Rachel nodded, Quinn smiled deviously and started to pound into Rachel's center roughly, that woke Rachel up quick. Rachel's eyes shot open and held onto Quinn's shirt desperately while Quinn relentlessly pounded into her, "oh god!" Quinn licked Rachel's neck and sucked, "Quinn! I'm gonna!" Quinn felt her tighten in her shorts "me too!" Rachel pulled Quinn down for a kiss as they both came into each other's mouth. Quinn felt her whole body give out on her and laid on top of Rachel. "That's a good way to wake up," Rachel told Quinn, Quinn laughed and hugged Rachel tight, snuggling up to Rachel. "Your so cute when you want to cuddle." Quinn chuckled "I know I'm cute, you dot have to keep tellig me," Rachel playfully smacked Quinn's back "shut up." Quinn held herself up on her arms and kissed Rachel gently on the lips. Quinn pulled back and stared lovingly into Rachel's brown orbs. Rachel smiled sweetly at Quinn "ugh, why are you so adorable?" Rachel pulled Quinn for a peck on the lips, Quinn shrugged "I just am." Rachel smiled "you want some breakfast?" Quinn hummed and kissed Rachel on the lips again "yes...but it's my treat. You want to go to the Lima bean?" Rachel smiled and pecked Quinn's lips one more time before getting up "I would love to." Rachel and Quinn got up and got dressed in their regular clothes and headed over to the Lima bean for breakfast.

Quinn and Rachel entered the Lima bean holding hands, Quinn turned towards Rachel "what do you want rach?" Rachel thought for a moment and answered Quinn "how about...pancakes and coffee?" Quinn smiled at Rachel and pecked we lips "of course, you want to get us a table?" Quinn asked Rachel, Rachel nodded an headed off to find them a booth. Quinn standed in the line waiting to place her order, she finally got to the from of the line and told them her and Rachel's order and headed to find Rachel. Quinn saw Rachel sitting at a small table for two playing angry birds on her phone. Quinn smiled and sat down in front of Rachel "hey Beauitful," Rachel looked up at Quinn and smiled "hey sexy," Quinn smirked at Rachel "ooh..I like that, espically coming from you," "oh yea?" Rachel said playfully towards Quinn, Quinn saw Rachel bite her lip and start to lean in slowly "defiantly.." Rachel glanced at Quinn's lips and met her halfway for a long kiss. Quinn moaned and pulled back "ill never get used to your sweet lips," Quinn flirted at Rachel, Rachel blushed. "I think I need a little more" Rachel giggled as Quinn leaned in and kissed her gently.

After Rachel and Quinn ate Quinn drove Rachel back home. Quinn parked her car in frot of Rachel's house, "will I see you tonight?" Quinn asked Rachel hopefully, "sure...what are we gonna do?" Quinn blushed "I was thinking...maybe, I could take you out on a date?" Rachel smiled and squealed "of course Quinn! I would love to!" Quinn smiled and leaned over to kiss Rachel once more, "how does eight sound?" Rachel smiled "eight it is." Quinn kissed Rachel on the cheek and told her bye.

Quinn drove to her house and saw her parents weren't home. She parked her car and went inside her house. Quinn placed her keys on the kitchen counter and got water from the fridge. As Quinn was drinking her water she heard something coming from upstairs, Quinn slowly grabbed her bat hidden behind the living room coach and slowly went upstairs ready to strike. The sound came from her room, Quinn slowly opened the door and saw Julie walking around we room, "Julie what the fuck?!" Julie jumped "Quinn you scared me!" Quinn looked at Julie in disbelief "I scared you? What the hell are you doing in my house?!" Julie sighed "I wanted to talk to you." Quinn scoffed "you could've called, you know?" Quinn shouted frustrated. Quinn set down her bat and begin getting new clothes on. "What did you wanna talk about?" Julie but her lip as she watched Quinn getting undressed and into new clothes, "um....about, us" Quinn put on her last piece of clothing and looked at Julie confused "what about us?" Julie sighed "look Quinn....I want you back," Julie looked up into Quinn's eyes. Quinn's eyebrows shot up "Julie....I..." Julie interrupted Quinn "I know I treated you like shit, in the past but....Quinn, I still love you. I will always love you." Julie went over to Quinn and held both of her hands tightly, "Julie-I'm....in a relationship." Quinn sighed and pulled back her hands. Julie looked incredulously at Quinn "with who?" Julie asked hurt. "With Rachel," Quinn said hesitantly. "I knew it. There was no way you guys were just more than friends." Julie said defeated. "Julie....you need to go, I'm sorry, it's too late." Julie sighed and went close to Quinn "do you love her?" Julie asked Quinn hopeful. 'Do i?......I do,' Quinn nodded. Julie sighed "okay....bye, Quinn." "Bye." Julie walked out of Quinn's house sobbing. Quinn started to get ready for her date with Rachel, hopefully everything would work out tonight.

End of chapter: sorry it's short.