Chapter thirteen

Quinn woke up to her phone ringing at ten at night, her and Rachel passed out as soon as they climaxed together. Rachel groaned and held Quinn tighter, from behind her. Quinn grabbed her phone from her dresser and saw it was puck, she answered it "was sup puck?" "Dude, where the hell are you? You were supposed to be here by now. By the way, why did you send a butler to send me the kegs?" Puck asked curiously. Quinn heard loud cheers in the background "uh because I had a date with Rachel tonight and I really didn't have time to personally deliver them to you." Quinn told him obviously. Rachel pulled Quinn to lay down on her back while she cuddled into Quinn's left side lovingly. Quinn wrapped an arm around Rachel, "so are you gonna come? You did win the game for us, this is your party Quinn!" Puck yelled into the phone excited. Quinn groaned "puck I'm kinda busy." Quinn told him annoyed. Puck gasped into the phone "oh my god!.....are you and Rachel, you know, doing it?" Puck asked her teasingly. Quinn sighed "goodbye puck!" Quinn ended the call and threw her phone on the floor. Quinn wrapped Rachel into her arms and kissed Rachel's forehead lovingly. Rachel smiled and held Quinn tighter around her waist, as her head laid on top of Quinn's chest. "Do you wanna go?" Rachel asked her curiously. Quinn shrugged "I don't know, I kinda like being here with you." Quinn told Rachel playfully. Rachel chuckled "you should go. You did win the last point, or touchdown? I don't know the terms." Rachel said lifting her head up and staring into Quinn's hazel eyes. Quinn laughed "I did, but I don't want to go, unless you going." Quinn told Rachel pecking her lips. Rachel smiled at Quinn "okay." Quinn smiled and then got worried "arn't you sore? I don't want to go if your gonna be in pain." Quinn told Rachel concerned. Rachel was sore but she wasn't in agony in pain or anything. "I'm fine Quinn, tonight is about you. So let's go and have a fun time." Rachel told Quinn honestly. Quinn smiled "okay. But if you want to leave or anything just tell me, and we will totally come back here and snuggle all night, if you want to." Rachel smiled down at Quinn "okay, but first, can I take a shower? I'm kinda sticky, down there." Rachel said pointing underneath the covers to her center. Quinn nodded "yea of course." Rachel smiled and pecked Quinn's lips, Rachel got up naked and headed to Quinn's bathroom, Quinn's mouth was agape. Rachel turned around by the bathroom door and smirked at Quinn's expression "can you get me a towel?" Rachel asked Quinn innocently. Quin nodded frantically and rushed to put boxers and a tanktop on, and scampered out of her room to get Rachel a towel. Rachel chuckled and went to shower in Quinn's bathroom.

Quinn put on her clothes from before and fixed her hair in the bathrrom mirror, while Rachel was showering. "Quinn? Do you have a blow dyer I can use?" Rachel shouted from inside the shower. "Yea babe! It's under the sink." Quinn shouted from her bedroom.

Rachel took a fifteen mintue shower and blow dyed her hair, putting on her dress from before. Rachel came out looking for her heels on Quinn's floor. Quinn was putting on her shoes, "thanks to you I have to go without no painties on." Rachel told Quinn, scolding her. Quinn smiled sheepishly at Rachel "sorry," Rachel chuckled as she found her shoe by Quinn's right side of her bed.

Quinn and Rachel finally arrived at pucks house and the house was basing with music. They're hands were intertwined, Quinn knocked on the door loudly so puck can hear her, puck opened the door wearing a light up top hat "bro!...." Puck saw Rachel next to her "Jew bro!" Quinn and Rachel laughed, puck ushered them in. "The beer is in the kitchen, thanks to you Quinn." Puck high fived Quinn. "And three rooms are available a for...you know?" Puck said lifting his eyebrows up playfully at Quinn and rachel. Quinn pushed him away from them "yea, yea, get outta here." Puck laughed and staggered off towards the living room where people where dancing. Quinn turned to Rachel "you want a drink my lady?" Rachel smiled at Quinn and nodded "yes my prince." Quinn bowed and went to the kitchen to get Rachel and her a drink. Rachel saw Kurt stagger towards her "hey rachie!" Kurt was obviously intoxicated. Rachel giggled "hey kurt!" Rachel squealed back. Mercedes pushed people out of the way so she could get to Kurt "Kurt! Don't do that!-oh hi rachel." Rachel chuckled "I see your baby sitting our little kurt, over here." Rachel said fluffing Kurt's hair. Kurt groaned and swatted her hands away from his perfect quaff. Mercedes laughed and nodded "yep, it was a bad idea to be the designated driver this time." They all laughed as Quinn came up to them with two cups of beer in her hand, "what we laughing about?" Quinn said handing one of the drinks to Rachel. Kurt flung to Quinn's shirt "thank god your here Quinn, these two Neanderthals are touching my Beauitful hair!" Kurt yelled in frustration. Quinn laughed and pushed Kurt gently off her "well you can't blame them, your is as fluffy as a cloud." Quinn said ruffling Kurt's hair too. Kurt smiled at Quinn's compliment, "it is, isn't it." Kurt said playing with his hair. They all laughed at Kurt. Mercedes exhaled "Well I better take drunky home, we've been here since after the game ended. By the way, why didn't you guys come right after the game?" Quinn tried to muffle her laughter but failed "we did." Quinn muttered. Mercedes looked at Quinn confused as Rachel smacked her arm, "ow rach!" Quinn whined, Rachel turned to Mercedes "what she meant to say is that we went on a date right after the game ended." Rachel said nonchantley to Mercedes. Mercedes looked at her weirdly "so you guys went on a date that lasted for about two hours?" Mercedes asked Rachel suspiciously. Rachel nodded, Mercedes narrowed her eyes at Rachel and pointed a finger at her "we are so talking about this on Monday, miss berry." Rachel nodded as Mercedes dragged a very drunk Kurt out of pucks house. Quinn laughed "nice cover, miss berry." Rachel tried to scowl at Quinn but failed and smiled. Quinn smiled back at her and took her hand, "can I have this dance?" Rachel smiled shyly and downed her drink and put it on a table near her, as did quinn. Quinn led Rachel to the middle of pucks living room, filled with teenagers dancing like crazy around them. Rachel and Quinn danced to the beat of the music. Puck came and joined them, both of them laughing at pucks ridiculous dance moves.