Chapter 2

Authors note: I wrote a bunch of shit for this chapter and stupid mobile wattpadd didn't save it so here's the summary Quinn got a position for quarter back and all the guys respect her and puck throws a party and Quinn's at the party. Ok here we go sorry I just don't feel like rewriting all that

--------------------pucks party------------------

Quinn's POV:

Puck leaves to go get his puckasuares on as he calls it and I go to find a prey to fuck, I walk aounds the party and drink the rest of my drink when I see a very attractive red head, I walk over to her and "accidently" bump into her, don't judge me that's my move, I turn to her and apologize, "oh my gosh!, I'm so sorry!," she turns to me, "it's okay, hey your the new girl arn't you?," I nod "yea, and the new quarter back if you count that too," her eyes widened "oh my god!, that was you?!," I nod and smile, "yea, I'm Quinn," "I'm lacy, I was there when you made that touchdown you were amazing!," "oh were you in the stands?," she shakes her head "oh no I'm a cherrio," I grin, 'yes a cheerleader, who I'm gonna fuck!,' "oh cool!, cheerleaders are so sexy," I flirt with her and check out her body, she notices and asks me "do you wanna go somewhere were we can talk in private?," I nod and he pulls me down the hall into a room, she closes the door behind us and locks it, she turns to me and pushes me down the bed and straddles me, I feel myself start to get hard, she starts to lick my neck and unbutton my shirt, I stop her hand, "wait... I need to tell you something before we can fuck, okay?," she looks so turned on right now, she nods, "I was born with male genitals," I look away shyly, I still get self concience when I tell girls, she looks at me shocked, "really?," I nod and she runs her hand down and cups my groin, "wow your really big?!," I smirk, "so are you okay with this?," I point to my groin, she nods, "I always love to try new thing," she says seductivetly, she unbuttons my pants, and pulls my pants and boxers down, she gasps at how big I am, I'm like 7 inches right now but I'm not even hard yet, "wow," she starts to get her dress off and I take off the rest of my cothles, "did you bring protection?," she asks I nod and reach down for my pants, as soon as I get the condom, I pump my shaft, she looks shocked, "your not hard yet?!," I smirk and shake my head no, "how big do you get?!," I grin "maybe about 10 inches," she has her mouth opened, I lean in to kiss her and gently push her down, I put the condom on my dick, and out my dick at her entrance, "are you ready?," I ask lowly, she bites her lip and nods, I slowly put my my dick in only 5 inches I don't wanna hurt her, "are you okay?," I ask her, "yea, go slow okay?," I nod "I will," I gently kiss her neck, I start to move inside her slowly, she moans, I suck and bite her neck and I start to move faster inside her when I feel her no so tense around my cock, she moans, "oh my god!," I keep pumping inside her, she wraps her legs around me holding me closer, "oh.... I'm gonna come!..," I smirk wow that was fast, I feel her tense around my cock, "oh god Quinn!," I keep pumping faster in her, "oh wow I never had two orgasms before," she moans loudly, were both panting, I can feel myself close but I want her to come with me so I hold out until I feel her tense around me agian, "Quinn I'm gonna come agian!," "I'm coming!," I scream and we both ride out highs until I slow down and pull out of her, "that was the best sex I've ever had," she says to me breathing hard, I smirk, I tie the condom up and throw it away in the trash and lay back down, she curls up to me and puts her arm around my waist and we cuddle, for some reason I always love to cuddle at the end of sex it makes me feel wanted, don't tell anyone that. I hear her breathing softly, she feel asleep I grab the covers and pull it over us and soon I fall asleep too.

--------------end of chapter 2--------------------

Sorry about the shortness of this I promise you next chapter will be better