Chapter five

Quinn's POV:

As soon as I watched Rachel drive away, I went back inside because I had football practice today. I walked to the gym and changed into my football gear and walked out onto the feild, I saw puck and ran up to him, he saw me and shouted "fabray! Was sup!," "nothing much what are we doing today?," he grabbed a football from one of my teammates and said "were just practicing throwing far today, come on be my partner," he waved me over to some spot on the 40 line and we started throwing the ball to each other. "So what's I hear your banging "the Rachel berry?" I chuckled "I'm not banging her, were just friends," he looked shocked "woah! "Friends" where is the Quinn I know?, what happend to not being friends with chicks?," I caught the ball and studied the ball "she's different" I threw the ball back to him "I know Rachel berry and yeah he is different like as in weird different," he trew the ball towards me "hey! She's not weird, she's just really into her "glee" club, by the way, what is the glee club?," he laughed "dude it's like a show choir, they won so many trophies, more than us actually, it's pretty cool, everybody likes it," I think to myself for a bit 'hmm it will make me even more popular if I join this "glee club,' I ask puck "hey puck what do you say to joining the glee club?," he looked excited "dude yes!, were already a band I'll ask sam if he wants to to we can all audition together, it's gonna be awesome!," "alright let's finish this and go home I'm gonna Han out with Rachel later at her house," he looked surprised "what really!," "yeah why is that so surprising?" He shook his head in disbelief "I just can't believe "the Rachel berry" gave you her phone number I mean does she even know of your reputation?," I nod my head "yea she told me she did, so what?" Puck chuckles "dude you must be really good evaluate not even the puckster can get her number," I laugh "I really am that good arn't I,?" He laughs. After an hour of practicing coach Beiste blowed the whistle and everybody went into the locker room to change. After I said goodbye to pick I started to head to my black camero and saw someone standing by my car, it's katherine what is she doing there, she des me coming and waves, I walk up to her "hey Kat, was sup?," she smiled at me "oh nothing I just wanted to know if I can get a ride, my car is at the mechanics sometim wrong with my back light," I nodded my head "yea sure, come on," I get into the car followed by katherine, I start the engine and start heading towards her house. Halfway through the cat ride t her house was silent until katherine asked me something "so... I heard from a little birdy that you are now hanging out with Rachel berry, is that true?," I glance at her "uh yeah...I need to figure out who that freaking bird is," she laughs "so are you and her a thing, or something?" She asks, I shake my head no "no... We uh.. Kinda are friends?," "oh, so your just friends, your nt sleeping together?," "Kat what does it matter?," she looks at me angry "um I don't know, because were dating!," she says in an duh tone, "but were not really dating, if people start asking questions just say I'm allowed to have friends," she starts looking out the window "so your not gonna fuck her?," she says quietly, 'why is she asking me this? What does it matter if I'm fucking Rachel or not?'. "Kat... Look I will admit I've thought about fucking Rachel, plenty of times actually, but she just wants to be friends, and I just want somebody to talk to and to not have sex with, I don't know I just want a friend that doesn't want me just because I'm popular or because I'm really good in bed you know?," i finally get to her house and park outside of her house, she turns to me "I thought we were friends?," she asks in a hurt tone, 'shit,' I turn to her and grab her hand "Kat we are, it's just I connect with Rachel," she looks at me hurt "oh and we don't fucking connect?!," 'fuck that's not what I meant, fix it you idiot!,' "Kat of course we connect, can't I have another friend I can talk to!" She let's go of my hand "you know what go fuck Rachel! Because apparently I'm no good for you emotionally!" She shouts and get out my car and walks to her door, I roll down the window "Kat come on!, I'm sorry!," she ignores me and goes into her house, I sigh "what the fuck Quinn, why can you never get these friendship shit right?," I ask myself. I turn on my car and leave to go to my house to shower so I can go to Rachel's house.