The womanizer and the diva

Summary: Quinn is the new student at mickinley high an doesn't care about anyone but her one woman band she also is a womanizer until she meets the diva known as Rachel Berry. (Quinn also has a g!p don't like it don't read it)

Rachel's POV:

I really can not wait to go back to school!, glee club auditions start the end of school and I am so excited!, I wonder how many kids are going to audition?, all I know is they better be perfect. My daddy stops at the front of mickinley high and turns to me and says "are you ready sweetie!". I nod enthusiastically and rush out the car. As soon as I get in the front of mickinley the inter com comes on and the principal Mr. Figgins says

"All students go to the auditorium to get your schedules and have a wonderful school year!" I rush to the auditiorium on the way I run into Kurt and Mercedes co captains of the glee club with me, Kurt and Mercedes both turn around to hug me, after all our re caps on our summer we rush off to the auditorium to get our schedules.

As Soon as we got out schedules we said our goodbyes and I went to my first class is spanish with Mr. Schuester also know. AS the glee club teacher. I go to my seat in the front of the class and Mr. Schuester greets the class "hola clase!" We all say hola back and then she walks in.

A tall very attractive blond walks in she is wearing a black denim button up shirt with a navy blue leather jacket on, white skinny jeans, and black converses, her hair is short and a little bit wavy. Mr. Shuester turns and greets the mysterious blonde, "hola you must be our new addition to mickinley high, welcome!" He grabs her schedule to se what her name is he turns to the class "clase this is Quinn Fabray say hola clase" everybody says hola "oh and Quinn before you take your seat can you tell the class a little bit about yourself and where you come from." Quinn sighs and turns to the class and smirks "sup I'm Quinn and I'm from New York," she pauses and her smirk grows "and oh yeah I'm gay," she turns to Mr. Schuester and says "is that cool?" She says sarastically then Death glares him, he nods scared lay and she moves to the back of the class and sits there.

------ Lunch-------

Quinn's POV:

Moving to a new school sucks! Why did my mom had to get a promotion? Now I have to start from scratch. Okay... Here we go. I get into my black camreo and drive to this Mickinley high ugh I hate being a new kid, I swear I'm gonna kick someone's ass today if they even look at me wrong. There is a positive side to this though all the new girls I get to fuck and dump this is going to be great!

I park my car in the student parking lot and step out, I see a bunch of cheerleaders and wink at them, they giggle and blush, I think I'm gonna like this school. I go to the auditorium to get my schedule, I go to the junior table and accidentally bump into this mohawked guy. He turns around "oh sorry bro didn't see you there" I turn to him "no problem" he looks over my shoulder and says "you do know you have a bunch of cheerleaders following you right?!" I turn around and give them my dreamy smile I like to call it, they giggle and blush, I turn back to him and say "yea." He looks shocked "wait... Are you a lesbian?" I see him get all excited "yes got a problem with it," I glare at him, he shakes his head no frantically and says "dude we have to be best friends!, I always wanted a les bro! My names puck what's yours?" "I'm Quinn," I smile at him "hey you wanna have lunch with me and the Titans!?" I give him a confused face "who's the Titians?" "The football team, which I am in," he winks

Hmm a football team maybe I can join to get with all the cheerleaders I was the captain of my last team, "hey is the football team any good?" I ask him. "Well.... Not really, we kinda suck but we get all the chicks dude", I smile "is there any positions opened?" He nods "yea the quarterback our last one moved his name was Finn always an asshole though", I laugh "does your coach discriminate against girls joining the team because I'm going to join no matter what I needs me some cheerleaders!" He laughs "dude yes! You have to join I don't think coach Beast would mind, let's go!" He drags me to the sign up for the titans. This is going to be an eventful year, I smirk.

----------------------end of chapter one-----------------------

So what did you guys thinks leave some comments so I can see if I should continue on with this story!! Thanks!!