Chapter 21: The Place Where Dreams Come True

So the flight to New York was a bit long for Quinn and everyone else. They landed at ten o' clock at night and They were all completely exhausted. Scooter managed to get them a hotel room for everyone as soon as they landed there as well. Puck and Sam were in one room and of course Quinn and Rachel were in the other one. Quinn wanted to sleep in different rooms just in case she couldn't control herself around Rachel anymore. She was also sure as hell she wasn't gonna let Puck nor Sam sleep in the same room as Rachel either. Not that she didn't trust them or anything but she on her own really wanted to be in the same room as Rachel. Quinn hasn't been in the same room with Rachel in a couple months now. Part of herself wants Rachel back more than ever but another part of herself wants Rachel to stay far away from her. The main reason was she couldn't hurt Rachel more than she has already. I mean what if they do get back together and they're fine for awhile. But what happens when she herself fucks it up and again?! Then she would have made Rachel sad and depressed again. She doesn't want that for Rachel nor does she want to keep hurting her emotionally. It's quite a dilemma but she figures once she gets on the tour she will eventually forget about Rachel...oh who is she kidding?! Who could ever forget about Rachel? She's one of a kind, Rachel is that pearl that you find on the beach and decide to keep forever. She's that person in your life that would motivate you and support you through anything. Now the question is, would she fore go her happiness fo Rachel's? "Here you go ma'am, Room keys 302 and 304. Have a nice night and thank you for spending it with The Hilton." Quinn looked up from her impending thoughts, she smiled and told them thank you as she headed back towards the entrance. She saw through the sliding glass double doors, that everyone had their bags down next to each other. Quinn smiled as she saw Puck and Sam cracking jokes at each other, while Rachel stood there chuckling at their antics. As soon as Quinn made it outside Rachel turned her head and meet Quinn's eyes with hers. Rachel smiled at Quinn so lovingly that Her knees almost buckled at the sheer sheen of it. Right there and then Quinn knew right then and there, that she would sacrifice her own happiness for Rachel's in a fucking heartbeat. "So uh-I got the keys, here is yours and Sammy boys Puck." Quinn said throwing it at puck, he nodded and smiled. "Oh I see how it is, throwing me and Sammy here to the wolves. I get it though, I would totally do the same if-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because Quinn also threw her car keys at him. "How about less talking and go park the car doofus." Sam chuckled at Puck's pouty lips, "ugh fine, I'll meet ya up there Sam." Sam nodded and patted his back before he grumbled off towards Quinn's car. "So I'll see you girls tomorrow, remember to get up at eight am Quinn." Quinn playfully huffed, "Fine dad..." Sam chuckled while grabbing his bag and waved goodbye to them. Rachel chuckled and looked at Quinn, "I guess we should get some sight eye, we both have a long day tomorrow." Quinn nodded and they set off to their shared room. As soon as they got to their room, they both gasped out in shock. "Holy shit!" Quinn shouted in as Rachel and her both set their bags down and roamed around the room excitingly. "This is amazing Quinn! This Scooter Braun fella must be one successful manager."

Quinn nodded, "Well yea Rach, he manages people like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande

Quinn nodded, "Well yea Rach, he manages people like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande." Rachel gasped, "Really?! Quinn that's amazing!" Quinn chuckled as she picked up her bag and headed towards the bedroom. "Oh no..." Quinn groaned as she dropped her bag and saw only one bed in the entire room.