Gen next!

Hey!!
I thought of introducing my lovelies to gen next before continuing with updates of "You are mine." Hope you will love thrm just the way you loved their parents.

Soon everyone of gen next are meeting for shopping and dinner. They are going for surprise vacation which is gonna be fun filled for family and romance filled for Tiya and Kiaan😊

Generation next.
Kiaan Kapoor - Ronit and Ridhima's son. He is Editor-in-chief of The Diva world. He is 28 year old.

Samaira Kapoor - Daughter of Ronit and Ridhima. She is model but soon joining office under her Ganesh uncle. She is 25 year old.

Aarav Kohli- Son of Ganesh and Naina. He is 27 year old. He soon going to launch his first magazine.

Tiya Kohli - Daughter of Ganesh and Naina. She is 24 year old. She is running her small orphanage.

Harshvardhan (Harsh, honey). Son of Karan and Rinky. He is 25 year old. He like his father joined hotel business when he was just 18 year old.

Sunny Rathod -  Son Of Leela and Rajvir. He is 21, he is studying and also helping his father in his security forces company.

Melee Rathod - Daughter of Leena and Veer.  She is 18 year old and she is studying.

Bobby - Son of Leena and Veer. He is 15 year old.

Parul - Daughter of Kirti and Ajay. She is 25. She is into jewellery making with her parents.

Kunal - Son of Kirti and Ajay. He is 22. He is working under his uncle Ganesh. And aslo studying.

Now Negative part.

Yash - Son Of Yogi and Sanjana Lal. He is 25.
Sheena (I am changing her name to not get confused with Samaira) /Heena- Daughter of Yogi and Sanjana Lal. She is 25.

Vicky - Son of Dev and Receptionist Mona. He is 28 year old. Remember receptionist who was in HOL ❤ 2, who police was not able to arrest.
Anushka - Daughter of Dev and Receptionist Mona. She is 22 year old.

Thanks
Veenu 💕