Chapter 1: Love comes on the stage

[Edited] 

Hello beautiful people! 

I wanted to give this fanfic another chance because I always loved the idea of it so I kind of felt bad letting it down. 

Enjoy! 

I'll try to update weekly! (Every Sunday)

" I can't." I said, tears falling down my cheeks as I tried to free my hand from his grip. "Just let me go."

"But-" Jungkook tightened his hold while trying to stop me.

"Please Jungkook!" I closed my eyes. Tears were pouring down my cheeks without control. " We can't. Our relationship was never possible from the start!"

"No! We were meant to be." He responded, his face painted with a painful expression. " I will save you." He added while moving his hand from my cheek to my hand that was already in his hold.

" I can't be saved anymore, my love" my lips trembled at the word love. " Maybe fate will let us be happy in our next lives." I slowly opened my heavy eyes to take one last look of the man who owned my heart, soul and life.

I could feel my heart beats slowing down and my mind going blank. I used all of my last bit of energy to smile. I wanted to leave him while letting him know that I enjoyed every moment I spent with him.  Because he always told me how my smile was the reason he lived for. I hoped he will save my last smile for eternity so that he can live on for a long, long time.

"No..." a tear rolled down Jungkook's right cheek, followed by another one from his left one when he saw that smile he loved seeing every time he met me, his princess. "You can't leave me... I can't live without you, don't you dare die on me!" He shouted, desperate.

laying in his lap, I felt my vision going blury, before everything turned black. I closed my eyes, this time forever. The pain of my wound was gone, but my heart was still hurting even though it stopped beating. As my last breath was leaving me, I could hear Jungkook's screaching and painfull words:

"No! No! Don't! Please, hold on! I beg of you! Stay with me! My love!"

Goodbye... My dear Prince... My love.

Seeing me lifeless, Jungkook's hand travelled to my face, wiping my tears off. " Thank you for loving me, my love... My dear, sweet Isabelle." He gently leaned in, placing a last but light and soft kiss on my forehead.

The lights went off and the curtains closed. There was deep silence before a thunder of applause took over it.

I opened my eyes and directly locked them with Jungkook's, a big smile spreading across my face. He did the same.

"Good job!" He whispered before letting me go.

"Thanks. You too!" I responded while quickly getting off of his lap and standing up. I reached out my hand to him, still unable to stop smiling. He grabbed my hand and got up as I pulled him. The other actors then came out on the stage while clapping for the curtain call. The first girl to approach me was one my best friends, Lisa. ironically she was dressed as the villain for this play.

"Wow, that was some serious acting skills!" She said as she hugged me. I hugged her back, swaying our bodies into cercles.

"You too! I couldn't even tell if you were playing or not!" She slapped my arm.

"Hey! I'm your wife, not your villain." She pouted and I bursted out laughing.

" I know, darling."