Chapter 6: Choices

[Edited]

"Jimin man, why do you need to be so dumb?" Jungkook sighed in frustration. I still couldn't move, my mind still processing what Jimin had done.

"Why do you need to be so negative? Don't you wanna be professionals? Get used to these things." Jimin shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal. Technically, it wasn't. For him. But for me? It meant everything. It meant that my life was in danger.

"Anyways! Thanks for aggravating things! But don't you need to go?" Jungkook was already pushing the older boy out.

"Y-yeah but I need my wallet! I forgot it in here!" I looked around to see if I could find his wallet.

"Y/n, could you please pass me his wallet? I put it on the table over there." Jungkook asked of me, pointing towards the back of the room. I nodded and carefully ran to retrieve the object. Jungkook took it from my hand and forced it inside of Jimin's pocket.

"Here. Now leave!"

"Okay, okay geez. So pressed to be alone-" But Jungook had already closed the door behind him.

Silence fell over us as we both stood in our places for a moment, without moving. I started fidgeting with my fingers when Jungkook sighed and let go of the door knob, making his way over to me.

"He messed us up really bad this time." His hand scratched the back of his neck, a sign indicating that he was nervous. I was too but I decided to just stay quiet instead of blurting out regretful things like last time. "Do you want me to call Jin and tell him that Jimin was just joking?"

"N-no, it's okay..." My small voice stated.

"You sure? If you're uncomfortable then I'll call him and ask him to not change the scene back to its original version."

"A-a-are you uncomfortable?" I rose up my gaze shyly to meet his.

"I don't mind either ways. It's just a play for me. But I can understand if you don't want to do it, and in that case, I won't mind not doing it." I nodded, appreciating his words.

Thinking about it, the idea was very tempting. Like, I wouldn't get a chance to be so close to my crush everyday. But in another perspective, I wouldn't want him to find out that I completely drolled over him, because I was sure that I'd blush a ton rehearsing such a scene. But for the sake of my passion, I decided to be open-minded and more mature about this subject.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind doing the original either."

Even jungkook seemed a bit surprised by my answer and it was expected. Maybe he thought that I wouldn't have accepted because of the argument we had in the rain.

"Really? I can ask to change roles to-"

"Jungkook. Really. It's fine, completely. I'm a comedian, I should be able to do act like these with whoever my partner is."

"I don't wanna play a pervert when you've already got that idea about me."

I was shocked to learn that he worried about my opinion of him. It was cute and genuine at the same time, making it hard for me to not smile.

"You're not a pervert in my eyes, Jungkook. And you won't be. Don't worry. You're the perfect partner."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" I announced, closing the door behind me.

"Welcome back!" My father yelled from upstairs, making me chuckle. I took off my shoes and placed them aside, before heading straight to the kitchen.