Chapter 21: He who knows everything

I entered behind him, still shy from the incident that occurred in his car. The shyness soon went away though, and I was left glaring holes in his back.

'How dares he! Making fun of me like that!'

My fists tightened their hold on my dress, lifting it up a little higher than my ankles as I shot imaginary daggers at the back of his head.

Even though the embarrassment was real, I knew deep down that it was my own fault, that I had messed up by my own will.

Why did I think he was asking if Yoongi and I were dating? I was such an idiot.

I knew I was the one who misunderstood, so that was why I shut up and didn't utter another word after that.

The jerk of a guy that he was though. He continuously looked over his shoulder only to smirk at me and face back forward, which only made my blood boil more.

Was this revenge for laughing at him in the car?

That immature brat!

"You're staring at me like you want to do something." Oh, the tone. Arrogant bastard.

"Yes," He turned around, a sly smirk on his face. I squinted my eyes. "Murder."

He laughed, throwing his head back. Since he had stopped I caught up to him but I continued walking, ignoring him.

Hearing the sound of his footsteps, I could tell he quickly ran back up to me. What I didn't expect though, was his voice, suddenly very close to my ear.

"By the way, the dress looks nice."

Heart palpitating, I shook my head, deciding to just ignore him, he was clearly enjoying my flustered state.

"I know. Hoseok has really good tastes."

He giggled once he realised I didn't fall into the same trap twice.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"That sounds like mad to me."

"Shut up."

"See, that's mad." We had already reached the corridor leading to the dressing room and I was right about to look over my shoulder to yell at him when another voice cut me off.

"Who's mad?" Our steps halted, the person coming out of the dressing room caught our attention. Our eyes went wide, smiles soon coming to our faces.

"Oh my God! Yoongi?" I exclaimed. It was indeed Min Yoongi, wearing a 17th century french grandma cute puffy dress, with a lovely hat on top of his head. His gloved arms were crossed over his chest while he stood there, a bit grumpy.

Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from laughing. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up."

"N-no, you look great hyung!" The younger one managed to squeak out but eventually ended up laughing.

"Yoongi you look adorable!" Amazed, I approached him, checking his dress from all corners. "Will you be wearing a wig with that?"

"Duh." My hands came up to my mouth. This was going to be SO good. "Anyway, who is mad?"

Recollecting himself, Jungkook pointed at me. "Y/n was, but from the looks of it, she forgot about it."

Indeed, I got busy fumbling with the pretty flowery lace on Yoongi's collar. I looked up at them when I sensed them both staring at me. Frowning, I pointed back at him. "He was annoying me!"

"Oh great, here we go." Yoongi muttered.

"It wasn't my fault you misunderstood! I just asked if you two were going out tonight but she thought I was asking whether you two were dating! How can she be mad at me for that?" My eyes widened in bewilderment at his words. What a brat! He did it on purpose!

"You-" I wanted to snap back at him and cut of his head right now. However, to both mine and Jungkook's utter shook, the pale slender hand of Yoongi came around my shoulders and pulled my form to his side.

"Ah, guess she couldn't keep the secret in, huh." Nonchalantly, he scratched his nose, nodding. "Yeah, she misunderstood because both are correct."

"What?" I whispered.

"What?" Jungkook frowned, his voice pitch dropping, the amusement leaving his face.

"I'm saying that," The hand that was resting on my shoulder slid up my neck curve and pinched my cheek. "Y/n and I are dating AND we are going out tonight for a date, right Y/n?"

He tilted his head, staring blankly at me while my face was flushed red and my heart drummed in my ears. Before I could catch up with his mind and sputter out something, he turned back towards Jungkook.

"But, uh, you know. Keep it a secret. Nobody else knows about it for now."

A deafening silence ruled over the corridor for a while, letting both me and Jungkook digest the situation in. Gulping, I finally looked over to Jungkook, wanting to see his reaction. When his eyes met mine he cleared his throat, speaking up.

"O-oh, I see." He demonstrated an obvious awkward behaviour but Yoongi only nodded, closing his eyes. "W-wow, congratulations. This... Is the weirdest couple I could've imagined..."

"The world is full of surprise!" Yoongi exclaimed, his hand doing a grand opening gesture. "Well, now, Y/n-ah," He turned to me, and my eyes kept on opening wider with each word he uttered. I just couldn't get used to this. "Let's change and head out, shall we?"

"T-to where?" I asked, my mind still stuttering.

"I'm just... Going to hand the clothes to Hobi hyung. You guys... Have fun." Jungkook scratched the back of head, then threw us a thumb up before hastily going pass us and through the door.

Just as the door clicked close, I immediately grabbed both of Yoongi's shoulders and jerked him.

"What did you do that for??? What was that??? Why?!"

"Hey!" Yoongi pulled himself free. "You ungrateful child, I was helping you."

"Wh-how- nO! How is that supposed to help me? And help for what? Why did you lie? God! What if he tells someone?"

"He won't. Jungkook doesn't reveal others' secrets. But he will be pulling his hair out about this."

"Why would he?" I whined, confused about all this big mess. Why was I so worked up in the first place about it anyway? I didn't even know!

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Let it be. Now come on, you owe me fish."

"No, ugh! I'm supposed to stay behind with Lisa and practice a few lines!"

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I heard Felix suggesting to help her in your stead and she pretty much accepted right away."

"What! How can she do this to me! That cheater!"

"Because she's very horny, now let's go." He opened the door, inviting me to go in first. I stared at him, frowning.

"How do you know so much about what's going on between the members? You sleep all the time."

He winked at me and gosh, my heart skipped a beat.

"I know much more than you think I do, Y/n-ah."