Chapter 40: Confrontation

Heyyyy guys! I'm back <3 

I hope you guys are doing good, that your exams went well. For my part, these past two months were hell T-T but thankfully, it came to an end. 

Like always, I will post a double update today! I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Borahaeeeeeee

------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, I was stupid.

How could a person be so dumb?

I mean come on! To not even realise that a boy was asking you out?! How idiot could I get!

This was exactly the reason why Lisa should never leave me alone. Look at what I've done! I couldn't believe how oblivious I was!

And I treated him of pervert instead!

Cool, now even if he did like me he won't ever talk to me again.

------------------------------------------

It had been nearly a week since then. You'd think that by now I would have talked to him and fixed the issue.

Ha! I'm Y/n!

It had been a week since, I had been ignoring him. Did you know the worst part?

He tried.

He tried contacting me, using the tutoring excuse and each time-

EACH. FREAKING. TIME-

I quickly answered his questions about his english class and then turned my wi-fi off.

Seriously.

And I was that desperate to ignore the situation that I didn't mind not going on social media or talk to my other friends for a whole week.

I read Lisa's messages two days later and called her but she didn't pick up, she said she was mad that I was ignoring her texts.

So I told her: "Look, I wasn't ignoring your messages! I was ignoring Jungkook's!"

Of course, she knew about what happened.

Her answer?

'I can't believe I'm friends with such an idiot.'

And then she hung up.

I was lost. Completely at the mercy of my anxiety. I didn't know what to do! I needed Lisa! But she was disappointed and she had all the rights to ignore me and enjoy her stay.

Oh by the way, it was Christmas' eve.

Yes it was a special day and all but I couldn't care less about it. Not when my mom had invited Jungkook's aunt over for dinner tonight! Usually we always went for a trip or at least eat out in family. However, Aunt Nana and my mom had apparently become the bestest-best friends in a few months and, that is why, they prefered sharing dinner tonight. Aunt Nana would be bringing over the food she had cooked later.

And I was in panic.

How would I avoid Jungkook in my own house? When he was a guest?! How?!

I groaned, pulling on my hair continuously.

"Y/n, what are those noises?!" My mom barged in, giving me a confused look.

I groaned again. "Me!"

She shook her head. "Stop whining! And look at you! Why aren't you ready yet? The guests will be here any moment now!"

Then I whined some more, letting my body fall on the bed. My mom rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.