NOT AN UPDATE: COVER CONTEST FOR THE WATCHER

Sorry about this not being an update. I jus need more people to see the...COVER CONTEST!

A WHAAAAA?!

Yeps! Time to get creative, friends. Because...it's that time again. The time for a cover contest!

But, I need some details PLEASE!

So. The contest is for The Watcher. But, this chapter will also be published in the Six Million Dollar Girl and Snow Queen. Just so that more people can be informed about it.

But I need an awesome prize when I WIN!

A prize? Ok. If you win, you will receive a new CAR!

That's right. The new, 2015-no, JK. There is no car. Also, even though everyone has they're own unique taste in art, and that makes every one great at it in they're own way, there is no guarantee that there will actually be a winner.

The person who wins will get...I don't know. What do you guys want? I'm guessing what I can actually DO, so I'll give you a

-Shoutout

-Follow

-Votes

If you have another idea for a prize, please leave a message for this chapter.

But, how do I enter?

This may be the tricky part, because I'm not on Instagram or any of that cool stuff. (Parents, you know?) So, there's an app that I DO have called Pic Collage. It's super simple. But, you need an account to enter this contest.

First, go to the Explore page (in the app) and click on the search button. Change it to users and type in my Wattpad name. (FeraDragonlite). My profile pic has a picture of Nova and Spidey (favourite superheroes) and you'll see a collage I made for a Wattpad cover contest for The Watcher. Just click on it. In the bottom corner, you'll see a response and like button. Click on that, then click on respond and your all set to either make one there, or copy and paste!

PLEASE USE YOUR WATTPAD USERNAME WHEN YOU RESPOND PLEASE! WHY DOESN'T AUTO CORRECT WORK FOR CAPS?

Hopefully, that was clear enough. I don't write instructions very well. (Apparently, I don't write the word well either.)

Well, I think that's it! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Wait! When's the deadline!?

Oh, I doubt a lot of people will enter at least as soon as this is up. So, the deadline is NEVER! But, for now it's August 2nd.

See you laters!

Oh, and the actual Wattpad collage will not be posted until at least 1:20. Because I'm about to go work on it right now.