[Prologue]

In which, Lisa lost a bet to Jisoo and was forced to stop a wedding as her punishment.

"Run away with me."

"Eeww. Not until you pluck your brows."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather is perfect. The sky looks peaceful with its perfect sky blue hue.

The bell in a classical catholic church clang as you can hear a person singing a sweet romantic song.

The giant double doors of the church opened and it blurted out a beautiful bride wearing a beautiful white wedding gown which is made by the most prominent designer in the country specially just for her.

Invited guests wore smile on their face as they watch the bride walk her way on the aisle, where at the end of it, her soon-to-be husband awaits.

She held onto her father's arm tight.

Really tight.

The bride feels emotional as she stare at her other half on the other end.

So emotional that she feels like crying.

And finally, the bride got to her desired destination.

The groom took the bride's hand from her father and together, they faced the priest in the altar.

The ceremony began.

People are silent as they listen to the priest's introduction for the ceremony.

"If there's anyone who disagrees with the love of these two being, please speak yourself to make your soul at peace, and I can finally bind the love that this two people share."

The guests went silent.

Minute had passed, the priest, the guests and the two couple already assumed that there would be no one who'll stop this wedding.

The priest was about to continue the ceremony when suddenly, the double doors of the church opened, making all the people inside look at its direction. Even the paparazzis and paid journalists took a glance at the door.

And then, a tall woman slowly and dramatically entered.

The woman wore baggy loose auntie blouse. Her hair was disheveled. Her eyebrows were as thick as a book. She wore thick glasses which were thicker than her brows combined.

And what people caught their attention, is that, the big bump on her belly.

In short, she's pregnant.

"Stop this nonsense!!" She shouted. Her voice echoed throughout the whole church.

"That man.." She pointed at the groom

"He can't marry anyone else!!"

All people gasped, even the couple and their families were shocked.

Flashes and clicks of the cameras is what you can see and hear.

The church was filled with whispers coming from every people who're curious about what the woman said.

"What are you saying, child?" Asked the priest.

"Father, pardon me, but you can't continue this wedding.

I am carrying that man's child!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo, it's been a long time since I've written a long story and was stuck with one shots.
I promised to publish one when blackpink goes on hiatus again and I know that they just had a comeback but I barely feel it lol. (Fuck you YG for the minimum promotions) so here I am again. Hahaha.

I hope y'all like this.

And thanks to @jenniemanobal on twitter for letting me use her edit as a book cover.

DM me on twitter too if you have requests for one shots. @jenlisa_trash

I won't update regularly or everyday just like on 'one week' because I don't wanna rush this fic. So I'll thank y'all in advance for waiting. Hahaha.