[28] Bruised

Jennie's POV

That scene in the beach was so embarassing. I dont even wanna face her. Like, how can i face her after that incident?! I prayed to all of the gods out there to just bury me alive in that instant.

But besides that, i actually appreciate what she did for me. If i was alone then, i would've drowned myself instead.

"Shorty, come out! I bought us some dinner!" She knocks outside my door.

"I'm not hungry! Leave me alone!" I yelled back.

Gosh. I really don't have the guts to face her right now.

"Can you atleast open the door? I also need to sleep, you know?" She asks.

"You have your own room. Go and sleep there!" I replied.

I don't even know why she needs to sleep here. It's not even raining anymore. But i admit since we've been sleeping on the same bed for these past few days, I've been accustomed to her body next to me when sleeping.

Before, when i go to Jisoo unnie's place for an overnight, i would still sleep in their guest room just because i can't really sleep when someone else is on the bed. But i got too comfortable with that monkey to the point that i can peacefully sleep beside her.

After my reply, she fell silent. I guess she gave up. That's right. Sleep on your own room.

But then i was wrong. After a minute she came back and said,
"I will open this door whether you like it or not, shorty!" I heard her try some keys in the doorknob until she successfully opened it.

God, she's so irritating.

I wrapped myself inside the sheets.
"What the hell do you want!"

"I want you to eat with me," she sternly says.

"I said I'm not hungry so leave-" i was unable to finish what i was saying because this monkey roughly lifted up the sheets.

"You'll eat. With me. Now," she says in a serious tone.

"No!"

Why is she so stubborn?! She's really getting in my nerves now.

She stared at me for a couple of seconds until she came closer to scoop me up. I tried to get up but she won't let me.

"Just freaking eat already. I don't want you getting hungry," she says with those puppy eyes. she looked at me deeply as if pleading me to eat.

My heart. There it goes again.

There's just something about those tantalizing eyes. They seem so innocent and pure. They tell you a lot without words being spoken. I couldn't handle it so i looked away to hide my face.
"I-I don't wanna eat..."

"You'll eat whether you like it or not. Or else you'd like me to send you back in korea?" She threatens.

Argh!

"You can't send me back. You won't!" I got up and sat on the edge of my bed again with my arms crossed.

"Of course i can, if you won't stop being such a brat. Just eat something already!" She yells. I can see in her eyes that she's a liitle mad right now.

It's kinda intimidating, but i won't let my guards down.

I got up and grabbed a hoodie.

"What are you gonna do with my hoodie?" She asks.

Shit. This is hers? I quickly tossed it and grabbed my sweater to wear. I went outside to get my shoes.

"And where are you going?"