[12] Sober

Jennie's POV

I felt something heavy resting on my waist, so I opened my eyes, just to see those familiar plump lips. I scanned the owner's face furthermore more and to my surprise, it was Lisa. She's peacefully sleeping. She looks like a baby.

I looked at our position and got shocked even more. She's hugging me tight and I noticed I'm not wearing my clothes from last night.

I tried to remember what happened despite of my headache killing the hell out of me.

What happened last night, everything went on me like a flashback.

From the part where we started to get drunk after Jackson left, until that moment when I puked on her shirt.

Fuck.

This is so fucking embarrassing.

I can remember it all.

Which I wish I couldn't.

Because I can remember the things I said to her.

And I swear I wanna cut my own tongue for saying those words.

Ugh. I shouldn't have drank those liquors. I have low tolerance with alcoholic drinks, so I can get wasted pretty easily.

I can remember that moment when she wiped my tears too.

Those comforting words she said.

That's the only thing I don't wanna forget.

I don't know why, but I want to hold on to those words. I feel like she'll keep that promise even if she's a jerk most of the times.

I was stopped from my train of thoughts when I felt her move.

“Good morning, shorty,” she said with a husky morning voice.

Why?

Why do I find her morning voice hot?

Dammit.

I looked up and saw her bright smile shining brighter than the sun illuminating our room.

“M-Morning.”

I quickly sat up from the bed.

“Just to be clear, I didn't took advantage of you, even if you were a big fat tease. Your seducing didn't work. So don't over think too much.”

Because of that, I got even more embarrassed.

Like who the fuck wouldn't?

“W-What are you saying? I don't remember seducing you, pervert,” I said then stood up, pretended not to know what she's talking about, even though I can clearly remember what the heck happened last night.

Then I realized again that I'm still wearing her shirt and boxer so I got even more embarrassed.

I looked at the oversized black T-shirt I'm wearing that goes down to my knees. Damn. I really am this short, huh?

“You look hot wearing my shirt, shorty,” I heard her say, so I looked up to see her face.

“Maybe you can wear me too,” she said in a low tone then winked at me.

Seriously?!

This girl. Ugh.

And why does my face suddenly feels hot??

“Perv!”

“On my defense, I didn't look at your body while I change your clothes so no, I'm not a pervert.”

That sly smirk slowly forming on her stupid face didn't go unnoticed by me.

“Or unless you want me to change your clothes again? But this time, with my eyes wide open,” she said with her stupid smile.

That's when her face caught a flying pillow from me.

“Aish! It’s still early in the morning and yet you're already annoying,” with that, I left the room while I can hear her laughing her ass off.

“But you like it, don't you?!” she shouted from the room.

“No I don't!” I shouted back.

“Don't you dare deny it! Your blushing face says it!” Then I heard her laugh out loud again.

I cupped my face and felt that they are warm.

Ugh. I hate her.

I swear I'll make my revenge on her for teasing me every damn minute.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

After doing my routine, I went to the kitchen and tried to find something to cook.

Lisa's POV

Shorty is not just short in height but also with her temper. Hahaha.

I was supposed to get up when I heard my phone ring. I answered it without reading the caller's name.

“Hello?”

“Lisa! Thank god you finally picked up. How are you my baby?” I heard my mom’s voice on the other line.

“Mom, I told you not to call me a baby.”

“You'll forever be my baby.”

“Whatever mom,” I replied.

“Anyways, I called to ask you to come home now.”

“Why? You're not trynna set me up with someone again aren't you?”

“I'm not! Well, technically I will if you don't bring your own date.”

I stood up and walked out of the room as I continue to talk with mom.

“Date?”

“Yeah. I need you to attend our family reunion this Sunday. You should come whether you like it or not. And you should bring a date too. I can set you with someone if you don't have one.”

“Why do I have to be there? I'm busy, mom.”

“Are you really busy? Or you're just hiding from your father?”

“I'm not hiding from him,”

I can smell something delicious coming from the kitchen so I walked my way there.

“Can you please just do it for me? Please? I miss you, darling.”

I sighed.

“Okay. And don't bother to set me up with a random bratty girl. I think I've found one,” I said as I watch shorty cook pancakes as she dance to the music coming from the radio.

This scene feels so good to watch.

It feels like I could wake up to this everyday.

I could get used to this.

I was snapped back to reality when my mom spoke,

“Good! I love you. Just call me if you need anything.”

“Love you too, mom,” with that, I hung up my phone.

******
Idk when will I able to continue writing this story guys...
This is the last chapter I've written which I wrote a month(?) ago. So yeah... I hope you understand my fucked up mind hahaha