[27] Topless

Lisa's POV

"Wipe up your drool, idiot," she says with that confident smirk.

I quickly wiped the the sides of my lips.
"I'm not drooling!"

"But you checked if you were," she laughs then proceeded to the kitchen.

I gasped. How dare she steal my line from before! I followed her to the kitchen and catched her drinking some water as if she's filming a commercial.

"You're not going out with that," i said in authority. Guys might gawk over her body. I can'tlet that happen.

"I will because i can. You can't tell me what i want to wear. You don't own me," she says in a bitchy tone. I gasp once again.

She's right though. I can't tell her what she wanna wear.

"Okay..." i replied. She headed outside and i tailed behind her.

Some dudes are eyeing  on her body. I knew it! Argh! And she's just like in here walking like a freaking model. It's really frustrating.

A guy approached us. He smile from ear to ear and it's not cute. He looks like an alien. The fuck do you do with that face?

"Hi girls! I'm Tom," he offered his hand to Jennie. Before she can even take that filthy thing, i already snatched her hand.

"Where's Jerry?" I sarcastically ask. I heard shorty snicker.

"Excuse me?" He asks with a hint of confusion and irrate tone.

"You're Tom, right? Where's Jerry? The mouse?" I explained in a serious manner.

"I see your friend is a joker," he fake laughed. "So, beautiful. May i humbly ask for your name?" He talked to shorty again in a cringey manner.

Roaches are really damn annoying. They just wont die that easily.

"I'm sorry. My friend right here becomes mute when a stranger talks to her. I don't want her to be mute forever, so we better get going, Tom," i pulled her away from him. But before we could walk further, i shouted, "Say hi to Jerry for me, okay?" Shorty let out a laugh.

"What the fuck?" She laughs like a mad woman. "I swear, an elementary student rebuts like that," she continues.

I ignored her and dragged her to a nearby hut that sells cocktails. I ordered margarita and had a sip.

"Chill. Why are you even mad? He's just trynna get my name," she reasons.

"That's bullshit. He's trynna get in your pants, ma'am," i took another sip.

"How'd you know? Is that your way of getting girls?" She asks sarcastically.

"Hell nah. I don't come up to them like a simp. Girls come up to me," i proudly say.

"Whatever." She proceeded in ordering  a glass of mojito.

We both know we couldn't handle liquor that well, so after one glass we headed to the beach right away.

"I wanna ride a jetski," she tugs the hem of my rashguard.

And so, we rented one. I let her drive. I thought she'd be so slow and will drive like a grandma, but boy i was wrong. This smurf drives so fast that i receive all of the water. I hug her tighter so i won't be thrown to the sea. We wouldn't know. Maybe sharks are there. I fear for my life while she drives.

We rested a bit after riding jetski by making sand castles. After that, we decided to go in the water.

We played and teased each other.