[23] Dance

"We need to get out now," Lisa whispered to the frozen girl.

It took Jennie seconds for her to snap out of her trance, until she nodded and they slowly turned their back to make their escapade.

As they were walking their way out trying not to be suspicious, she looked back to her father out of curiosity, and she instantly regretted it.

Upon looking back, she was surprised as how her father's intimidating eyes pierced back to her. As if he was eating her soul alive in silence. The girl shivered.

"We need to fucking run. Now!" She demanded Lisa and the two hand in hand ran to the exit.

That's when they saw two guys in their familiar black suit on their phone while roaming their eyes around.

"Shit! those goons, of course! Go back," Lisa said. They went inside again trying to blend in the crowd.

They were rushing to the back door when they bumped into someone.

A man in a black suit with his hard chest. Lisa slowly looked up and she was more surprised.

"Nickhun! You gave me a fucking heart attack!" Lisa said while clutching her chest out of shock.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said , suspecting her sister's action.

"Look, we need to use your car, bro. Please lend me your keys," she asked.

"Not until you tell me what you're up to," he said not letting go of her sister easily.

Lisa felt her coat being tugged by the woman beside her and when she looked back, the two goons are now in the crowd trying to find them.

"Shit! Look, Nick. My girlfriend and i are bored so we just decided to go home and fuck, okay?" She irritatedly said.

"Yah!!!" She earned another smack this day.

"Oh. Okay," her brother said casually as if it was nothing and pulled out the keys out of his pocket and tossed it to Lisa.
"Don't worry I'll cover you up to mom," he said before leaving the two alone.

"You're the best, bro!" She yelled.

"I know right!" Her brother yelled back.

The two ran their lives out to find Nickhun's car. Until someone shouted from afar.

"Miss Jennie!!!" One of the men chasing them shouted.

Just in time when Lisa already found their car. And before going inside, she shouted back to the goon. "Fuck off!!!" she screamed on top of her lungs.

The younger drove as quickly as possible out of the venue.

"Oh shit, what am i gonna do? My father will catch me and... and... h-he'll continue the wedding with someone. I don't want t—" Jennie was panicking. She was overthinking on how things will go wrong and the only way Lisa can stop her from her thoughts is to pull over for a second on the side of the road, and put her lips on Jennie's cheeks. When the panicking girl already shut up, she pulled away and looked at her intently in the eyes.

"Look, shorty. No one's gonna get you, okay? We'll get out of here just like before and we'll hide until we figure something for this problem. No one will hurt you as long as you're with me. I promise," she said to Jennie without removing her eyes on her.

The brunette looked into Lisa's brown doe eyes and she saw the girl's sincerity. She then thought, maybe this giant toddler is not the most reliable person in the world, but she sure can trust her life to her.