[26] Koh Samui

Jennie's POV

I felt someone caress my cheek. My eyes feel heavy. I remember crying to sleep last night because of what the monkey said.

I gently open my eyes and i was surprised to see Lisa staring at me intently. When she realized i have woken up, she let out a small soft smile, the next thing i knew, my heart is starting to malfunction again.

"Good morning, shorty," she greets with a smile.

"Have you been watching me sleep?" I ask.

"Yes," she proudly say.

"W-why?" I stutter a little as i feel embarrassed with her gesture.

"Why not? You look pretty when sleeping. You could easily replace sleeping beauty as a disney princess," she laughs. I know she's just teasing me, but i can feel my cheeks heating up with what she said.

I burried my face underneath so i could escape the embarrassment.

"So you wanna snuggle, huh?" She pulled me closer to her chest and i swear she smells like fresh vanilla. We're so close right now, i can even hear the calm beats of her heart.

I'm supposed to hate her, but why does this feel so right? I'm getting too comfortable and it starts to scare the shit out of me.

I tried to pull from her embrace, but she hugged me tighter.

"Can we stay like this for five minutes? I promise i won't do anything funny," She asks for permission.

I didn't respond and just stayed still. I'm afraid of the defeaning silence between us because she might hear how loud my heart is right now.

I'm pretty sure it lasted for more than five minutes. It felt like a whole damn hour! The scariest part is i dont want this to stop. I know I'm fucked up right now.

"Y-your 5 minutes is over, monkey," i gathered all my courage to speak up.

She releases me while still wearing that same soft smile that somehow melts my heart.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. I open the tap and washed my face. I looked up and saw my face in burning red hue. What the fuck, Jennie Kim? The hell is wrong with you? I tap my cheeks twice. Shit.

***

We've been in here for like two days. Since it's raining, we can't really go outside and play in the beach.

I'm now cooking our breakfast. It's been a routine of mine to cook for us. Sometimes we'll play board games or watch movies. She's also been sleeping in my room ever since our first night here. I don't know if it's because of the thunders, although the rain at night is not even that heavy.

I suddenly felt long skinny arms snaking around my waist. I forgot to mention that she's been really clingy lately.

And I'm not even sure why I'm allowing it?! Like, i dont like it, but i don't think i hate it either.

"That smells nice," she whispers in my ear while she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Of course," i proudly said.

"But you smell better," she joked. I pinched her arm in response to her annoying ass.
"Why does it feels like we're married?" She annoys me again.

The thought of us being in a relationship never occured to me. Now that she mentioned it, it does feel like we're a couple living in one roof. I pushed her away because she's starting to get on my nerves.