Chapter 1

Molly's POV

I brushed my medium length brown hair with gentle strokes of the silver brush. I felt nervous, yet, excited. I had won an art contest and got to interview two youtubers of my choice. I chose deadlox and captainsparklez. Captainsparklez because I had a major crush on him for four years and I literally dreamt about meeting him. Deadlox because my best friend Maddy loved him. I wanted to surprise her.

She was sitting in a chair behind me. "Are you excited?" She asked. I nodded as I tied my hair into pigtails and put my glasses back on. "I'm still kinda nervous..." I said. "Oh, come on! This is supposed to be the best day of your life! Stop worrying so much!" I looked at her, then back at the mirror. I forced a smile, looking at my brace covered teeth. They were bright light blue and turquoise. I always felt self-conscious about my appearance. I was lucky to just get over my major acne problem. 

I sat next to Maddy. She gave me a reassuring look. I smiled, not showing my teeth. "I have a surprise for you." I said. She looked at me, confused. "What is it?" She asked. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise!" I said. She chuckled, then looked over at the door. A guy poked his head in. "Okay, he's ready for you." He said. I nodded, then grabbed my binder with the questions. Me and Maddy walked out to the room. There were two tables set up. I looked at Maddy, nervous. She winked, and I looked away. 

A couple of seconds later, Jordan (captainsparklez) and Ty (deadlox) came out. Maddy's eyes widened and her face filled with shock as she saw Ty walk out. "Like your surprise?" I asked. She looked at me, then hugged me. "The best part is we're spending the whole day with them, so good thing you're single and so is he."

________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I know Deadlox isn't single but for the sake of the story he is. This was actually hard to write 'cause my F key is being really annoying. But this is my first faniction so please don't judge. Thank you for reading my geeks and nerds! Remember: Everytime you vote, a muffin earns its wings, and everytime you comment, an annoying little kid shuts up for once. So please, help muffins learn to fly and people relax.