Chapter 20

Molly's POV

"She is?" Said Jordan. I nodded vigoursly, squeezing my eyes shut. Jordan picked me up in a bridal style. "ADAM SHE'S COMING!!!" Jordan shouted. Adam ran out a few seconds later. "I'll go get the bags." He said quickly. Jordan nodded as he ran to our room. Alesa, Adam's girlfriend, came out. "What's going on? It's 12 o' clock at night." She asked. "Molly's giving birth." Jordan answered. I became quickly breathing in and out. I always knew child birth would hurt, but it hurt way more than I expected. Adam came out with the bags and quickly pecked Alesa on the lips. "The girls are probably waking up. Can you take care of them?" He asked. "Of course I can." Said Alesa. "Hello? Can we please hurry up and get me to the hospital?" I asked. Adam and Alesa looked over at us. "Right. Sorry." Said Adam.

Adam and Jordan raced down the stairs and got into the car. Jordan was with me in the back, and Adam drove. "Honey, breathe." Said Jordan. I leaned over and screamed into his shoulder. " Don't worry. You'll be alright." Said Jordan. We finally made it to the hospital and I had started my contractions. Jordan took the bags from Adam and gave me to him. Jordan signed the papers and they put me in a wheelchair. Once we got to the room I got in the bed.

I probably did my contractions for an hour until it was time. Four doctors came in with equitment. " Alright Ms. Maron I need you to push as hard as you can!" Said one of the doctors. "No shit Sherlock." I said. It hurt like hell, but I did it. "It's a girl!" One of the doctors said. It was finally over. They had to slap her to get her crying so her lungs would start. They washed her up and put her in a blanket. They gave her to me. I held her gently in my arms. I felt as happy as I ever would. My eyes filled with tears of joy. "Hello Payton." I said. "I'm your mommy." I smiled, letting a tear of joy roll down my cheek. I gave her to Jordan. "S-She's beautiful." He said. I started crying even more. So did Jordan. "I'm your daddy." Said Jordan. He kissed Payton on the forehead. He whispered something, but I couldn't hear it. He gave her back to me. I rested my lips on her forehead. "I love you so much..." I whispered. At this point I had broken out in tears. "What about the middle name?" I asked. "I don't know. How about Aurora?" Jordan said. "Oh, Jordan..." I said. I looked at him. "It's perfect." He smiled more than he had before. "I will remember this day forever." He said. "December 19th, the birth of Payton Aurora Maron."